4.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was an excellent book and very informative
I think this was a very well written book and deserves the four out five stars I gave it. It is very descriptive and gives you a good feel for what life was like for a young girl in a concentration camp. Ana Novac was a brave girl who was a survivor and it is incredible that she had the journal written and kept for so long.
Published on 13 Jan 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Good historical account but very confusing
I suppose this would be considered a good historical account and I suppose it is. But the book doesn't make much sense. It was hard to follow. Obviously, as a diary written in a concentration camp by a teenager, it wasn't meant to be a book.
Published on 8 July 1998

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was an excellent book and very informative, 13 Jan 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: The Beautiful Days of My Youth: My Six Months in Auschwitz and Plaszow (Edge Books) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars With few accounts of what happened this book is a rare gem., 3 Feb 1999
By A Customer
I thought reading this book was an important experience.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good historical account but very confusing, 8 July 1998

1.0 out of 5 stars The book, 11 April 2007
Hello peeps i am in the 7th grade at London Jr. high and i was forced to read this book in my Reading class and i not olny dislike it because i dont want to read it but its just boring. Although it is a wonderful PACT full of imfo but just totally not my tast ya hear soo yeah i dont think you'll like like it you know but your welcome for the advise To0tles

Used & New from: £3.33