on 7 April 2014
If your like me, then you will love games like thief. But to collect everything it has to offer, you'll need this guide. It's concise, easy to understand, and helps immensely, in finding every bit of loot.

If your a kleptomaniac, and want to bask in the knowledge, that your a master thief, then make sure you have this guide. Believe me, you'll be glad you did.
on 9 November 2014
This is a great companion when you play Thief, as it will help you to gain maximum loot, plus gives you other hints and tips in this wonderful game
on 28 April 2014
Very informative guide book, with out it I would be lost. Covers all side jobs and main missions. well worth the money. Arrived quickly and before time.
on 10 February 2015
Haven't finished the game as yet but do like what I have done so far. Recommend.
on 12 March 2014
I wish I had read the other one star review before I bought this book.It covers all the main missions and the client missions but it doesnt show any of the secrets and contrary to my earlier review it does mention Bassos side jobs but you have to read through the whole thing to find them as they are mentioned rather than listed .Its a case of "Go here,go around the corner,pick the lock,open the door and take this,this and this.This will complete Basso`s such and such task now shoot a rope arrow to the beam and you will find something else" which I found annoying.I am returning this book to amazon and I will use the online walkthroughs instead when I need help.My advice,dont buy unless you are just looking for help in the main quests.
on 29 August 2014
good book for any infor where to go
on 29 April 2014
Makes you realise just how much more there is to the game than just the basic storyline. makes completing the game more enjoyable.
on 22 March 2015