5.0 out of 5 stars a good read
This was a good read although not a series these books has kept me enthralled all the way through, I would recommend it to all near and far
Published 7 months ago by valerie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea
When I was introduced to the Black Dagger Brotherhood I fell in love with this whole new take on vampires and, if I`m being brutally honest, with the WARDen ;-)
So when Heart of Gold appeared on my list of recommendations I didn't hesitate. I really wish I had!
Published 17 months ago by Mrs Nicky Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 23 Jan 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Heart of Gold (Kindle Edition)
In short, I found the lead guy Nick, underwhelming and his aggression mildly irritating. I also waited, in vain it turns out, for there to be some point to his being struck down by such debilitating migraines. I don't understand the reasoning behind making a fairly big deal out of something that doesn't become integral to the story. But maybe I missed something?
Carter was just plain boring and pretty one dimensional, in fact for me, that kind of sums up the whole thing. It's cliched, predictable and really nothing more than a run of the mill romance that you`d read on a sunny beach somewhere and forget the second you closed the book.
I really wanted to like this book and whilst I understand it's appeal to some readers, it just didn't do it for me. BDB fans take care, try before you buy!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Heart of Gold (Kindle Edition)
I enjoy this authors fantasy series and I found this more contemporary, true life story engaging and enjoyable.

Heart of Gold
Heart of Gold by Jessica Bird (Mass Market Paperback - Jun 2003)
Used & New from: 0.01