Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 March 2016
Ignoring the appendices and references, this book is only about 70 pages of content, easy to read in a day. That's not a bad thing, although it means it's quite expensive for what is essentially a pamphlet. My reservation with the book is that the author positions it as a practical text, but it's still quite academic. I didn't learn anything here that will change or inform the way I do customer discovery interviews.
on 23 January 2000
These days I have difficulty finding a concise, coherent, well-written, profound book like this. I am studying in quite a different area (computing) but still I am fascinated at this book, especially whenever different disciplines are mentioned and their characteristics referred. I guess being able to refer different disciplines would require long study and wide interest (maybe well-roundedness in the scholar as well) in many subjects. My study area (user-interface design for multimedia systems) is also regarded as interdisciplinary one involving computing, human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology and graphic design, but I only can mention little bits and pieces from what I have read from each area thus still unable to view them in wider perspective and unable to truely characterise and make summarising remarks like this book does (I guess I need to work harder..). Professor McCracken's "symptoms of truth" (the measure of making sure one's set of explanations and suggestions are of high quality) I find very useful - in fact I realised that I have been assessing academic writtings in this way, but hardly had capacity and insight to explicitly narrate such guides in sentences. This makes very clear my hazy thoughts and reasonings. I recommend this book to anybody in any study area.
on 15 August 2015
I very much like the product and will order the same and different from you again,it's really fantastic and I got in the specific time.