5.0 out of 5 stars a "must" read if you enjoyed tuesdays with morrie
Published on 4 Aug 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars His other books are better
This Isn,t a bad book and there are lots of life lessons to take note of but I was less than enthralled by the way it is laid out. Buy if if you are a fan.
Published 15 months ago by S. Cassidy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a "must" read if you enjoyed tuesdays with morrie, 4 Aug 1999
By A Customer
heard the taped version of morrie: in his own words by morrie schwartz . . . if you read mitch albom's best-seller tuesdays with morrie (one of the finest books i have ever read), you will now want to get hold of this--which presents the philosophies by which morrie triumphantly lived before he succumbed to lou gehrig's disease . . . here, you will get insight on such topics as "handling frustration" and "reaching acceptance" to "relating to others" and "being kind to yourself" . . . don't miss it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I felt that I was with Morrie when he wrote it., 27 Jun 1999
By A Customer
After reading "Tuesdays .." I wanted to read "Morrie..", I was not disappointed. I can see why Mitch Albom wrote what he did. I read "Morrie..." while waiting for my wife to come out of a cancer operation, it helped me. Her cancer was removed, notheing further was found, and Morrie was helpful to me. Great read, under any circumstances.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all human beings!, 30 Jan 1999
By A Customer
A must for all human beings! A deeply moving book. Sad for us as humans because dying is sad, however, filled with much thought that can keep us going and make us much happier. I recommend this book to all. I will purchase a copy for my whole immediate family.

5.0 out of 5 stars A "Must" for all humans!, 12 Jan 1999
By A Customer
We can learn from one man's wisdom that he has gathered throughout his life and desires to leave us. If we all followed the principles in this book, our life would be so peaceful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Morrie in his own words, 20 July 2009
Barbara C "Baz" (West Yorkshire. UK) - See all my reviews
What a thoroughly inspiring book. Philsophical in nature, but non-elitist, a number of maxims emerge from the text that beg to be adopted. A truly worthwhile book; moving but without any mawkish sentimentality. To be recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Morrie: In His Own Words: Life Wisdom from a Remarkable Man, 13 May 2009
M. R. Tilley "Mari" (Cymru) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morrie: In His Own Words: Life Wisdom from a Remarkable Man (Paperback)
This was despatched quickly . The book is a joy and one which I have read before. This was for a friend who is a convert now.If this is a book you have never read...please buy it and change your life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Read Tuesdays with Morrie and had to have this when ..., 3 July 2014
Read Tuesdays with Morrie and had to have this when I saw it...Might have preferred to read them in reverse order.

4.0 out of 5 stars A most enjoyable read, 14 Feb 2014
I enjoyed reading this book,and felt I learned a lot from it.Morrie had a wonderful outlook on life,if only more of
us would see life like Morrie,how much nicer the world would be
N Fuller

4.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening story, 9 Feb 2014
An interesting read that makes you realise we are all capable of being a better person than we are at this moment. This book should be the catalyst for life changing decisions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Reading, 29 Dec 2013
A brilliant read. Funny and sad. Well worth reading. Once I started reading this I couldn't put it down! Would definately recommend this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Morrie: In His Own Words: Life Wisdom from a Remarkable Man
Morrie: In His Own Words: Life Wisdom from a Remarkable Man by Morrie Schwartz (Paperback - 28 Oct 2008)