on 9 November 2010
Not a long book, but a charming one. Well written, clear, prettily bound, it's also full of very attractive illustrations, which are arranged as much for aesthetic delight as edification.

Excellent present for someone, accompanied by a pair of compasses and a pencil. They'll have a ruler, everyone has a ruler. Would also make a great book to work through with children, as it's maths, but it's maths of exquisite beauty and a high awesomeness quotient.
on 12 November 2005
Although small, this book is packed with useful information. I found the symmetry grids very interesting and have already been using them in my design work. Some of the book is quite complicated and will not suit everyone but I found it all very fascinating, and very clear. I have read it three times already and am recommending it to lots of people!
on 23 January 2004
After purchasing this I must admit I was rather disappointed, I was (a little naively for 64 pages) expecting something with quite a bit more depth and information.
This is a nicely presented, neat little introduction to some basic sacred geometry principles, with some good diagrams etc. but nothing more. It would not satisfy those seeking any kind of details or origins or anything elaborate in order to intrigue / convince.
But because of the good diagrams & nice paper etc. it'll either remain in my collection or it'll make a good gift to a painter friend!!!
on 21 January 2003
I found this little book very interesting and informative. I just had to get out my pair of compasses and have a go myself. This led me into an exploration of geomentric design which has now become an enjoyable passtime. Simple and well presented, good value for the price.
VINE VOICEon 30 November 2006
My brain doesn't do 3D too well so this gentle introduction served me well. There are many more challenging and deeper tomes on this subject but this is approachable and understandable, and it's so nicely presented!
on 3 August 2013
Fascinating little gem which is useful for me as a writer. It is concise and clear as Miranda Lundy takes us step by step into the sacred world of of form. I also have Symmetry and the Golden Section. All three books are among my favorites that I visit often.
on 30 November 2010
an excellent introduction book and a most convenient size. The prose is good and helpful (and in places humerous). A very worthwhile buy at a very reasonable price.
on 1 March 2013
this is a small book about geometrical shapes. It includes: small descriptions, their meaning, how people (artists, mathematicians and alike) and nature use geo shapes for their benefit,
The book may be described as an introduction to geo shapes but it is a great starter point for those who want to look deeper into the subject and I definitely recommend it.
on 16 September 2014
From the base to the top, orbiting around all major directions of geometry and its pillars of sacredness. With lines and curves this book delivers its own knowledge as if we, the reader, were not expecting such a great adventure to where highly powerful ideas are designed and then awakened.
It gave me a lot but yet not enough...so it definitely excites me to search for more.
on 6 October 2013
Nice little pocket book with a few different diagrams i it with some explanations on where they derive from and how they can be recreated. Nice to illustrate maths i patterns that have been used over many millennia and cross culture.