on 25 December 2014
This is a really great book and worthwhile read. Very helpful in understanding relationships and what makes them tick and therefore how to be more effective.
on 3 September 2013
Helpful guide to making relationships work, when you thought it may be over, helping one understand that we don't always know what makes our partners tick
on 10 September 2014
An amazing book. It gives clarity to why we behave the way we do in marriage, and at the end shows us that our children display their love languages too.
on 21 March 2013
Great book. Easy Read. Really thought provoking. For anyone who seeks to understand their partners or people in general, this book is essential reading.
on 23 September 2013
This should be read by every married couple. I would give it as a wedding present. Great read if your single, may help you find the right one for you.
on 11 January 2013
Inspirational yet sounds like common sense. Very easy to read and very revealing. You begin to realise why certain things happen in your relationship.
on 12 February 2015
I've really enjoyed this book and think its content can relate to a lot of relationships. A good price for a quick read but really gets you thinking.
on 29 September 2013
Saying that, it is easily accessible and makes some excellent points. I have been applying it to my own life and relationships which has been useful
on 7 December 2015
As expected this book lived up to my expectations,certainly recommend it for every one. Well done Amazon for a prompt delivery,excellent service.
on 6 November 2014
Saved my marriage. An insight to how you and your partner may be talking on different levels and missing the point (inadvertently). Worth a read