5.0 out of 5 stars So interesting
I purchased this book on the recommendation of a friend and have found it fascinating
Many of the people I knew of but gained new insights and challenges .. others were new to me and whetted my appetite to know more
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. B. Wyatt

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss
Some of the biographies are very helpful, some not. You can tell Wiersbe has written these for his church bulletin for his own congregation. In one of the early chapters (Rutherford I think), he keeps telling us which book to read to find out more about him rather than actually telling us about him.

Could have been edited better.
Published on 28 Jun 2011 by David Woollin

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss, 28 Jun 2011
David Woollin - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 People Every Christian Should Know: Learning from Spiritual Giants of the Faith (Paperback)

Could have been edited better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Whose faith follow., 2 Jan 2014
This is a very good starting point for a study of Christians who have made an impact on the growth of the Christian church in the western world. Admittedly, the writer is subjective in his selection but he provides a brief synopsis which encourages the reader to discover more about these evangelical heroes and heroines.

5.0 out of 5 stars So interesting, 19 May 2013
Mrs. B. Wyatt - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 people every Christian must know, 7 Mar 2012
adeola owodunni (RAINHAM, Essex, GB) - See all my reviews
These people are an inspiration to my Christian life and walk .my knowledge of the Lord God increased and my prayer life intensify .my studying of the word of God become more easier understanding increased more insights endless is the advantage of benefits I got reading about these people in their walk with God and in eternity .God bless them more in heaven and I pray that heaven is my way bound in Jesus name also Goly Spirit help me in all my ways inthis life including all people of this world that we will all put Satan where it belongs (hell fire) indeed and we will all make heaven Gloryfying Almighty God in Jesus name Amen

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 people who changed the world for some others, 13 Feb 2012
Value for money is clear by the volume of material for the price. A book to dip into and read about one or two people at a time. Inspirational, well written in concise form. A good present for a man.

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good book about servants of God., 12 Feb 2012
This book is very enlightening on many of the older saints and preachers of the Gospel; I am appreciating it very much indeed. It is consice, informative and easy to read.

10.99