1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars This has transformed my LIFE in Christ!, 22 Mar 2012
Joseph "Blessed to bless" (Valencia, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Escaping The Matrix: Setting Your Mind Free to Experience Real Life in Christ (Paperback)
Hello Gregory Boyd,
I hope you will find the time to read this review someday, so you can know how much you books (Seeing Is Believing: Experience Jesus Through Imaginative Prayer AND Escaping the Matrix: Setting Your Mind Free to Experience Real Life in Christ) has affected my life.

With the truths contain in these books, I now have the right methods to renew my mind and my life in Christ has become REAL. I can now experience the Truths of who I am in Christ and experience the awesome Love our ever present and caring DADDY has for me.

I have finally come to the knowledge of what Jesus meant when He said "Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein". For I can now actually SAVOUR God's word and experience it with the childlike faith and imagination.

Greg thanks for your labour of Love for the Body of Christ. I LOVE you dearly and may God strengthen you with his power that is at work in You.
Joseph Amen