5.0 out of 5 stars Inner Healing, 1 Aug. 2010
This book should be read by every christian. It de-mystifies the teaching or doctrine of deliverance and freedom for the christian. In the UK, it is re-printed under the title of "Integrated Healing & Delverance". OK, so this is the journey I have been on; but don't miss out on your inheritance - give it a read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Nov. 2011
D. M. (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent book, how our personal history affects our lives and how we can, by the power of the Holy Spirit, overcome and be free to live the abundant life God promises us in the Bible.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best ministry model of its kind I have come across, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Biblical Healing and Deliverance: A Guide To Experiencing Freedom From Sins Of The Past, Destructive Beliefs, Emotional And Spiritual Pain, Curses And Oppression (Paperback)
This is the best ministry model of its kind I have come across. I believe 'the integrated approach' of making sure 4 key areas are addressed, helps many to find and keep their freedom. The book is easy to read as the testimonies, though profound, are not written in a disturbing way, as can be the case in some training materials.