5.0 out of 5 stars A must for today's Church., 19 Feb 2013
I wish I'd read this book 40 years ago - I'd understood a lot more of what goes on in churches, as well as what I went through myself. It is unfortunate that I met quite a few 'Jezebels' both before and after I became a Christian, and I can honestly say it's only because of the grace of God that I didn't lose what little faith had. But what damage these people do to the body of the church, as well as individuals. I am so glad books on this subject are now available for anyone who wants to learn more.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Confronting Jezebel: Discerning And Defeating The Spirit Of Control (Paperback)
this book is great. revelations into the behaviour of jezebel (aggressive, manipulative and controlling) personality. what to look for, how they opperate, the main causes etc and what you can do when somebody is opperating in this way.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a revelation!, 3 Sep 2012
This book is a must have for anyone who is working in the prophetic and deliverance ministry. Recognising what you are dealing with is one thing, but the options for handling situations make interesting and valuable reading also.It has helped to understand the nature of the problems we have encountered in the least expected places.

Confronting Jezebel: Discerning And Defeating The Spirit Of Control