5.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging, reassuring and challenging., 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Knowing God by Name: Names of God That Bring Hope and Healing (Paperback)
This book really helps you to know God more intimately....after all, a name says alot about a person! This book would make a grt gift for encouraging some ones relationship with God.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very powerful message from a spirit filled man, 5 Nov 2011
Thomas Mathew - See all my reviews
I have gifted this book to about 6 of my close friends and family members. It's an amazing book and one that all present day christians must read. Pastor wilkerson is, in my opinion, one of the few modern day preachers, who preached as a prophet of God, and presented God without any 'doctoring', and wanted to please God more than he pleased the crowd. This book is an amazing revelation into the nature of god - 12 of his infinite facets - a heart-knowledge of which will surely bring a change in your life. It did for me. I was a believer, baptized and leading a life which I couldn't describe as an overcoming victorious life. And the messages in the church started to lull that time and didnt fire the passion in me. I got this book and read all the chapters in 2-3 days. God spoke to me. The book has less of pastor wilkerson's interpretation than the holyspirit's revelation of the father and Jesus. If you are a believer, you will be enriched by this book.

I especially liked the revelations in Jehovah Tsebaioth - the lord of hosts. And every chapter has a revelation for you if you are seeking God. I challenge you to see his website [...] and download hundreds of his sermons as pdf's. they are life changing

I am not exaggerating when I say this, but I believe this is one of the books which I'd like to leave in the hands and hearts of every believer of this present world.

God bless u!

Knowing God by Name: Names of God That Bring Hope and Healing
Knowing God by Name: Names of God That Bring Hope and Healing by David Wilkerson (Paperback - 5 April 2012)
6.23