Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 August 2012
I was so pleased with this purchase for my daughter as it contains all the one you dont find in the Disney books for example. I love to laugh and the perfect nanny, plus stay awake which is just lovely.

Really lovely book with eleven songs from the film. Grade 2- 3 plus would be happy trying all of these versions
Fast arrival and good price
on 8 January 2014
Perfect songs simply written, giving us all much enjoyment round the piano; we can all sing along, making great memories for the grandchildren.
on 6 February 2016
Great music; updated lyrics, but the scores are above intermediates standard. Some are quite challenging to play.
on 23 July 2015
Needed easy version for a retired people choir. This worked beautifully.
on 18 August 2014
Great for learning the piano for those who know a bit already.
on 4 May 2013
I did not realise untiln I got this music that it was the score from the show. All the "basic" songs are within the score, but need both entry and exit modification to be played as solo items. The music is well written and easily read, but in my case is for future use when I have more time to study it properly.
on 6 October 2013
Loved by my granddaughter who needed to learn songs and by my daughter who plays the piano and found them east to play!
on 18 September 2010
Fantastic way of learning the music and words for children in this bright and cheerful music book.
on 10 October 2014