on 29 October 2003
This is a good book for an average piano player, and clearly shows the music to play. It does appear quite thick at first, but the there are lyrics put additionaly on another page as well as underneath the music, stills from the film, and some songs appear twice. If you like the songs to the music however i would recommend it!
on 9 March 2012
This piano collection is a very special purchase. The music difficulty is moderate, as you'd expect for such a highly rated music score. Beautifully illustrated and my child absolutely loves singing along and reading the music. Only expect the Disney songs though, some of the fantastic songs from the original Lion King musical score / CD (Chow Down, Shadowland, He Lives in You) are missing from the whole Disney side - this is a shame. But for the Disney songs, this collection is spot on, and a really fantastic buy.
on 23 January 2013
my daughter loves this book she finds it easy to use to help with her learn her keyboard
brill brill
on 27 April 2016
Lovely collection of songs from the film including the versions sung by Elton John ( I just can't wait to be King and Can you feel the love tonight?)
The lyrics of the songs are alos included with photos from the film . This would make a great gift for a Lion King fan who like to sing and/or play the songs.
on 13 December 2011
Lion King was one of my favourite Disney movies while growing up, and on looking back I realize what a great part the songs played in it. There is no song in the entire movie that you don't love, cherish and remember the tune (or in my case, the lyrics) to. So when I started learning to play the piano, and after I had reached a level of decency (in my terms, that means being able to play along with the notes, not making pauses that stretch on forever to find a note on the keyboard aaand...most importantly, finally being able to play with both hands at the same time.) the Lion King songs where among the first that I wanted to know how to play.
The book is of great help and the songs sound exactly like in the movie. If you're an average player like myself, and have a thing for the Lion King, it is a good place to start. It also has the lyrics, so if you forget any of the words you have them there as well.
I'm happy I bought it and it definitely keeps me motivated to practice my piano skills, since it gives me the satisfaction of recreating familiar and loved tunes.
on 9 October 2015
It didn't include the song I was looking for - This Land. Why publish a book with songs missing?
on 27 January 2013
The book is good, however there are only a few songs and they are repeated.

All in all it's ok but others may be better
on 17 August 2015
Quick delivery and great quality