5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Great quality. nice a shiny new. Great book with great songs included. Also some great pictures of the show included.
Published 6 months ago by Angie

3.0 out of 5 stars this is the easier version
Bought this book looking to replace the version I bought (overplayed and lost) years ago. I love the music of Miss Saigon, and having just got a piano for the first time in 10 years, was really excited at the prospect of having the music I play with most passion, back in the house again.
I was really disappointed to find that this was the wrong version, it's...
Published on 7 Aug 2002 by MrsTgrLvr

3.0 out of 5 stars this is the easier version, 7 Aug 2002
This review is from: Miss Saigon (Sheet music)
I was really disappointed to find that this was the wrong version, it's arrangements being a lot easier and less enjoyable than my old book. The right hand simply follows the melody with a few variations, whereas my other copy matches the orchestral arrangement from the CD.
If you're at about grade 3 or so on the piano this will do you for a while - but higher than that - you'll be underchallenged.

3.0 out of 5 stars No lyrics, 3 Oct 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Miss Saigon (Paperback)
The songs are nice but this copy is only piano solos so i was disappointed that i pick this one as i wanted to sing the songs. Be careful of which copy you choose of sheet music as you don't always get what you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Miss Saigon, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Miss Saigon (Sheet music)
A great musical, love the recording, must get to see the stage show sometime. Well worth the price and received very promptly

4.0 out of 5 stars not tried it yet, 11 Dec 2013
Thought I would try a kindle version this time for a change. Just flicking through & it's not letting me go further unless I compete a review before I've had chance to use it.
Seems fine though

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely music., 11 July 2013
This review is from: Miss Saigon (Sheet music)
I am studying towards Grade 8 and found this book to be suitable for me to enjoy playing this great music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Jun 2012
This review is from: Miss Saigon (Sheet music)
When I got this it was in such good condition and I am extremely satisfied with it.... Will help me lots for university!!

3.0 out of 5 stars If you need this you need it but the binding is YUK!, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Miss Saigon (Sheet music)
Don't know about the arrangement but these new music books leave me cold. I like the classic type with when opened lies flat. This is not progress but rather a regression. Stupid really to publish music books like this just to save a few cents/pence!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
Arrived promptly and exactly as described, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!, 6 Dec 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Miss Saigon (Sheet music)
I saw Miss Saigon on Broadway, and it was a wonderful experience, the best musical i've ever seen. The music is very great, and being able to play it on the piano and sing it is simply wonderful.

Miss Saigon
Miss Saigon by Alain Boublil (Sheet music - 1991)
9.86