5.0 out of 5 stars Lote makes it clear!
Published on 4 Jan. 2008 by N. T. Southorn

Really disappointing, product was described to be in good condition but this was not the case at all. It is falling apart and it has pages that have been written on.
Published 5 months ago by vivian

5.0 out of 5 stars Lote makes it clear!, 4 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Principles of Renal Physiology (Paperback)
This is an excellent book I have to say. I have used this book during my physiotherapy degree and it got me through my renal placement without bother. I believe that it is set out well for a clinical undergraduate to build upon an A level biology knowledge of the kidneys. It starts with an intro to the body fluids before taking you on a journey ever deeper into the kidney's anatomy before the in-depth physiology that makes the body of the book. Each renal function has it's own chapter before taking on renal disease and use of diuretics.

To aid the hard working student; a problem quiz ends each section that will help you retain important info. A great book and well worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Renal Physiology, 24 July 2009
E. Ferguson (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Principles of Renal Physiology (Paperback)
Great renal physiology book. Goes right back to basics and works its way up. Very useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Principles of Renal Physiology, 16 Mar. 2011
Dr. Antony Ashton (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Principles of Renal Physiology (Paperback)
I'm an intensivist, not a nephrologist.
This is the most readable and understandable text on renal physiology that I have ever used. In particular, the explanation of the physiology of the Loop of Henle is excellent. The length is very manageable and makes dipping in for quick reference easy.
I have found this book much more useful than the renal physiology sections of a general physiology book.
There are sections on pathophysiology and renal replacement therapy but if you want a detailed text on renal disease, this is not it.

2.0 out of 5 stars product was described to be in good condition but this was not the case at all, 3 Dec. 2014

Principles of Renal Physiology
Principles of Renal Physiology by C.J. Lote (Paperback - 1 Jan. 2006)
Used & New from: £4.55