5.0 out of 5 stars My iPad 2, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: My iPad (Covers iOS 7 on iPad 2, 3rd/4th Generation and iPad Mini) (Paperback)
I bought a book by Gary Rozenzweig when I was first given my iPad (which was a godsend because I had always used the Windows system!) and felt I needed an update when I downloaded iOS7. He explains things so well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth Buying, 15 Jan 2014
Clive Daniells (Belgium) - See all my reviews
Covered all the main features and was easy to follow. Good illustrations. Did not show how to transfer pictures and back up to & from PC to ipad. Pity! While the new IOS has different features, someone with previous ipad experience might be disappointed. Nevertheless for me it was a good buy as this was my 1st ipad.

4.0 out of 5 stars First rate., 21 Jan 2014
Well organized, clear presentation of main points well supported by diagrams. Lays out main choices for different ways of doing same things. In addition, good summaries of more obscure topics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 11 April 2014
J. N. Bullock "JNB" (Northumberland, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This is the definitive guide to the Apple iPad series of tablets although I note that Amazon misses out that it also covers the iPad Air.

As owners of the iPad 4 and iPad Air my wife and I found the manual clear, concise and very easy to follow. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars My iPad, 27 Mar 2014
An excellent reference guide. Easy to access information and instructions which are presented in a clear, easy to understand, step by step manner .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reference Book!, 3 April 2014
I am very satisfied with this book as it provides all the necessary detailed information on the main features of the iPAD

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy...., 23 Mar 2014
Brilliant, easy to read & absorb. Both I & my 6 yr old Grandson appreciated the simplistic way each subject was dealt with. Look forward to 7th edition, when printed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My iPad guidance book, 28 Dec 2013
Saw this same book for £ 15.99 and was very impressed with the fact that I paid £ 7.99 plus postage amounting to around £ 10.
Beautifully illustrated book which will help not only our grandson but his grandparents understand the machinations of the iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 2 May 2014
Gets you up and running with your iPad when first starting and with the latest updates. Very good to refer to for the odd problemAAAAA+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps it safe, 9 May 2014
A brilliantly designed, albeit apparently simple, way of keeping beloved i Pad safe. Clever people Apple, with a great eye for functional design.

My iPad (Covers iOS 7 on iPad 2, 3rd/4th Generation and iPad Mini)
My iPad (Covers iOS 7 on iPad 2, 3rd/4th Generation and iPad Mini) by Gary Rosenzweig (Paperback - 5 Nov 2013)