4.0 out of 5 stars Good reading for kids
I both this book for my daughter which is 9 yrs old. She really enjoyed it and I was surprised to find out that her school as exactly the same edition. The vocabulary and the character used are easy to understand with an detailed explanation of difficult word or concept at the back of the book. Also the drawing made this book more appealing to kids. Good purchased.
Published on 18 Feb 2010 by T. Cardella

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of information
Lots of information and drawings.

I have learned lots from this book and so should everybody who reads this review
Published 17 months ago by AWESOME

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reading for kids, 18 Feb 2010
This review is from: DK Readers L3: The Story of Anne Frank (DK Readers: Level 3) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 10 Jan 2012
This is an excellent book for children. It helps them learn to read, because it has basic grammer and it's easy to understand. It's also a good book for children, because they learn about the history of Ann Fran,they learn about her in school aswell, so it's best to have your child prepared.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfectly pitched, 1 May 2013
My daughter has been doing World War 2 at school and we wanted a book that was accessible to her to understand Jewish history during the war. She really enjoyed reading it and also lent it out to her friends to read too.

5.0 out of 5 stars informative, 30 April 2014
Berry (STAMFORD, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this book for my 10 yr old grandaughter who is studying subject at school, i read it and learnt few things myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Frank, 18 April 2014
It was fabulous and brilliant. I love the diary and how she described it again and again I am loving all the book's

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 April 2014
This book is amazing because it tells you about Ann Frank's life, it is the best book ever ,it has to be my favorite book.

1.0 out of 5 stars The story of Anne frank, 16 Dec 2013
I think it was for younger children it was alright could use more info if there was for older children it would suit greatly

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 13 Oct 2013
J. M. Goulding "Crazylady" (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
I got this for my son but also re-read it myself, having not read it since my teenage years. Having it on my iPad makes it easy to pick up when I have a few spare minutes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overview, 2 Oct 2013
Chose this as my 10yr old daughter is covering WW two in a school topic. Thought this would give her another perspective without going into too much detail but still get the jist of what went on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Accessible, 8 Aug 2013
I bought this for my 7 1/2 year old son as he had been learning about Anne Frank in Year 3. I thought that perhaps the diary itself would be a little full-on for him, as he's not as strong a reader as he might be. This book is accessible and informative and well illustrated, making it a perfect introduction to feed his fascination and enthusiasm for the topic. He has now progressed to buying the diary, which we will read together.

DK Readers L3: The Story of Anne Frank (DK Readers: Level 3)
DK Readers L3: The Story of Anne Frank (DK Readers: Level 3) by Brenda Ralph Lewis (Paperback - April 2001)