Format: Perfect Paperback|Change

on 29 January 2016
I liked the book - the photos are beautiful, and written part is very good. However, I felt a bit frustrated because there was so little text - but I supose that the goal of the book was just to show how beautiful yoga asanas can look.
on 8 November 2013
I already knew the book and wanted to have it in my collection, but the same book I knew had a different size!!! When I saw the price of the book I immediately ordered thinking that it had the same dimensions as the one I was used to look at. My mistake I should have notice the advertised dimensions, when the book arrived and I saw such tiny box from Amazon I thought that something went wrong and it did... The book is 3/4 smaller and with a soft cover than the one I used to consult. Nevertheless it has the same content...and arrived brand new.
on 28 December 2015
I got it as gift for my daughter. . She tells me it is excellent.
on 6 June 2012
I first looked at this book when it was first published a few years ago in a really huge hardback format. I thought it was absolutely wonderful. I now have my own "normal" sized copy and looking through it again, it still amazes me. the photos are astonding, and for anyone that loves yoga, it is just a truly inspiring book. I'm very pleased with my purchase :)
on 15 September 2009
A truly beautiful book that would enhance any coffee table. The pictures are amazing!
on 14 January 2010
Great
on 11 October 2011
It's a great book! Full of delightful pictures.
Very useful for practicing yoga - to practice asanas.
The perfect gift for yoga enthusiasts.