on 25 October 2013
I adore Rob Ryan prints and this calendar has fantastic art work on each month, and I will look forward to seeing this on my wall next year. I was disappointed that the actual calendar is rather flimsy and not printed on typical glossy thick paper, but I was very disappointed to find that on every month each picture spans two pages. I was hoping to frame some of the pictures once I'd finished with the calendar, but perhaps this a deliberate ploy!
on 29 December 2013
I love this calendar and don't regret buying it as it will bring me joy throughout the year but it looses a star as, like a previous reviewer said, the pictures span two pages. There might be a couple of months where a selected bit can be cut out without it looking like it's missing a bit but in most cases it'd be cutting someone's feet off or similar so wouldn't work.
on 4 March 2014
It's perfect, but then I love Rob Ryan items. The actual writing space is a bit on the tight side - it would probably not suit a family planner or more than two people's arrangements but it's great for my needs.
on 2 December 2013
This calendar is a superb collection of Rob Ryan works.

For many I will accept that it is all a bit cutesy but for us the sentiments are truly inspirational and perfectly expressed.
on 15 March 2014
So many Rob Ryan Prints all in one place. I love his work and can rarely afford it so this was a great product at a great price and is on display daily which makes me smile. x
on 4 November 2013
Can't really comment on this calendar yet as it's still in wrapping because it's for my daughter for Xmas, I know each page will be beautiful for my Rob Ryan mad daughter.
on 7 November 2013
Great product and beautiful gift . Usual rob Ryan design and quality . Joy to use. Be aware calendar includes American dates of importance
on 26 August 2014
Lovely calendar. Lots of people ask me about it as it's in my kitchen. Great pictures and plenty of space available to write in.
on 19 March 2014
Beautiful pictures and colours. An inspiration every day. Lots of space to write notes too which is a calendar essential!
on 9 January 2014
I really love this calender by Rob Ryan and it was such a good value...I have suggested to many people.