on 13 January 2014
Price was very fair for this product and it was fairly good value for money. The only issues I have are that it took a long time for delivery so I missed giving it as a Christmas gift despite ordering it in the proposed delivery window of time. Also, the product arrived a little bent out of shape, though this may be a Royal Mail/transport issue.
on 29 November 2013
I do have a habit of purchasing the True Blood calendar every year as it is my favourite show (well if I blank out one particular season!) but this must be my favourite yet, the images are nice and are all the main cast is there! I'm looking forward to 2014!
on 10 September 2013
Good quality pictures.
Especially the Eric one. Made a True Blood fan very happy!
Bring on 2014, Thank you very much :)
on 29 January 2014
As an avid fan, the calendar was terrific. Anyone would be more than happy with it. The boxes allowed plenty of space to write what you wanted to write on it. Very happy.
on 18 December 2013
The cake dee is great however whoever packaged it made it too big for letterbox which meant collecting from depot which was a nuisance
on 25 May 2015