Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 March 2015
Used it for my Paris topic for Year 5s - they loved it and it generated some good writing. They spotted many things that I didn't in the book and promoted lots of discussion.
on 14 April 2013
We brought Henrie's Walk to Paris for our sons birthday as he appreciates all works by Saul Bass, a great little book very enjoyable. It arrived safe and sound, no problems.
on 26 March 2013
Lovely book. I am 31, no children. I simply wanted this book for myself as I am currently studying for a graphic design degree and admire Saul Bass and his illustrations.
on 10 September 2013
Bought this book for the Saul Bass illustrations and wasn't disappointed - they are wonderful! Just need a child to read it too now. A charming story.
on 19 April 2013
My great niece loves sitting with her mum listening to this already.
An treasure to read, be read to and look at.
on 22 May 2013
we love Saul Bass. So now our toddler can love him too! Need we say more? Recommended to any film fanatic parent
on 3 September 2015
Sheer delightful combination of text and illustration.
on 18 April 2016
Simple and well designed book. Visual pleasure!
on 2 February 2013
It came after I left but have glowing reports of its enjoyment. I look forward to my next visit and my chance to read this book to Henry.
on 7 May 2012
This a beautifully designed book of a wonderful story. Buy this and it will enhance your library. Don't have a library? Buy this and start one!