on 30 August 2000
It should be mandatory reading for all organisational consultants. Roger Harrison is open and honest about his work and life and explores those situations where he has experienced deep learning. Consultant's Journey provides an excellent model for the sharing of personal learning - its rare to come across a book like this which describes the difficulties as well as the successes. I found it very moving, inspirational to read and could identify with many of the personal situations and dilemmas he describes. It is written with humour and humility.
Greatly enjoying Roger Harrison's "autobiography". The personal highs and lows and self-reflections about his motives and behavior over a long and distinguished career. Made me think about my own experiences as a consultant.