5.0 out of 5 stars Once again .
The rate that I am reading these books is stunning. I just can't get enough of them. Well done keep up the very good work.
Published 5 months ago by Sue Tomblin

3.0 out of 5 stars Amber and Blood - The final installment
Published on 26 Dec 2008 by Fiz

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again ., 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Dark Disciple: Amber and Blood v. 3 (Dark Disciple) (Mass Market Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Volume ends, 16 Jan 2013
I love the genre. Being a long time Weis fan I was not disapointed. I am continuing on my journey through the Weis et al volumes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Dragonlance, 31 Dec 2012
A great ending to a fantastic series and the final Weis and Hickman trilogy. Weis & Hickman team in the dragonlance universe is a MUST read for all fantasy fans

3.0 out of 5 stars Amber and Blood - The final installment, 26 Dec 2008
Fiz "anon." (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I can't say I have been really taken with this series but having read the first two books I decided to see how the series concluded. I found it a real disappointment. The last book ended just when Mina found out she was a God, so I expected it to be explosive as she had been such a very strong character. Not to give too much away she spends most of this book as a little girl! The other characters were more intriguing, Rhys the Monk of Majere and the kender Nightshade kept me interested. It sort of limped through to the end. Worth reading for the conclusion but only just.

The Dark Disciple: Amber and Blood v. 3 (Dark Disciple)
The Dark Disciple: Amber and Blood v. 3 (Dark Disciple) by Margaret Weis (Mass Market Paperback - 1 Nov 2008)
5.78