Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 June 2005
I'm doing Amazons job of posting a proper description of this item... Erm wait a mo, "they don't even have one."
All of the below has been took from the official Wisards website, the publisher of this item. I have not read these revised books so the star rating is so I dont upset anyone.
...
Now the Dragonlance saga, one of the greatest fantasy epics ever created, has been repackaged to introduce young readers to the world of Krynn. Beginning in June 2003, Wizards of the Coast will begin publication of the Dragonlance Chronicles trilogy in a new format specifically tailored for readers 8-12 years of age. Each volume will be divided in two, and each book features new titles, cover art, and interior illustrations.
A Rumor of Dragons and Night of the Dragons, which make up Dragons of Autumn Twilight, will appear in June 2003. They are followed in October by The Nightmare Lands and To the Gates of Palanthas, originally Dragons of Winter Night. Finally, in January and March 2004, Wizards will publish Hope's Flame and A Dawn of Dragons, the books that originally made up Dragons of Spring Dawning.
Artist Glen Angus, in his cover illustrations, has wonderfully captured the characters that fill this great saga. The text of the novels remains essentially the same as when these titles were first published twenty years ago, with minor changes to make language appropriate for younger readers.
...
I posted this description so I wont forget what edition this is. Should be of invaluble help to remind myself and those of you who want to get your kids into some Dragonlance adventurin.
PS this is my first ever post, hope it's been a good'un
on 17 June 2005
I'm doing Amazons job of posting a proper description of this item. All of the below has been took from the official Wisards website, the publisher of this item. I have not read these revised books so the star rating is so I'm dont upset anyone.
PS this is my first ever post, hope it's been a good'un