1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars What a rip off!, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Mediterranean Great White Sharks: A Comprehensive Study Including All Recorded Sightings (Paperback)
This is the first time I have sent something back to Amazon for a refund.
Firstly, let me point out that it's not the books content I am angry about, it is the fact that I paid £45 thinking it would be a nice coffee table book that I would treasure. The book itself arrived with a layer of what looked like water damage on the cover. The pages were yellowed and the paper quality was awful, like something from a kids colouring book. The paper cover was flimsy and the whole book was thin and totally underwhelming.
I was so disappointed as I am a huge shark fan (especially great whites) and try to collect all GWS related books. I just couldn't justify spending £45 on a paper book that looked like it came from the bargin bin. I have no idea why the author let it be published in this format. I can't imagine anyone would receive this book and be happy. I had to pay over a tenner to send it back from Spain as well. Very disappointed.