Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 August 2008
If you are a fan of this wonderful game of baseball then I suggest you read this book . Very well written in an informative way that keeps you wanting to read on and on . Once I picked the book up I found myself in a whole new world of fascinating facts and little stories about european baseball . I have learnt alot reading this book . Not only is baseball a universal sport played all across the world but it has its roots in europe far beyond anything I could have imagined .
I really enjoyed this book , I liked the style of writing and I am certainly looking forward to any future books from this author .This book is obviously written by a person passionate about baseball and for this reason if you love baseball you will love this book .

Mike Dowling