on 3 April 1999
Based On Pine Island near Ft. Myers Fla. Pirate was interesting and as all of Ms. Mason's books made me want to learn more about the area. Guy and Bliss being married secretly are separated by two very greedy men(her father and his business partner, who wanted to marry Bliss for her money.) Guy being falsely accused of stealing by the two is thrown into prison, thinking all the time that Bliss was in with them. He escapes when the partner hires a man to kill him. being insured. Guy is taken in by the brotherhood and begins his life as a Pirate seeking revenge on Bliss and the two men. The day their paths cross again, Guy finds that he doesn't hate her like he thought he did.The story keeps you very interested and does alot to the emotions as one is reading it. It is an excellent book, making you feel part of the story instead of merely reading it.
on 7 August 2004
This is the first Connie Mason book I read - I had to order ALL her books from Amazon after reading this one. It took me a day to finish this book. It was a beautiful, love story! I was glad that Guy and Bliss met up again, he is such a wonderful caring, loving husband to his son and his wife Bliss. They also had another baby together. The plot was great, straight and easy to understand. Guy and Bliss being together shows that LOVE conquers all!! The ending of the book was also wonderful - Bliss giving birth to their second son and Guy making sure that he was at the birth. I just loved the story soo much that i was sad to finish reading the book. But i know that i will be reading it again soon. Get a copy it's worth your money. If you are like me that reread books, then get a copy and KEEP it!!!
on 29 January 2015
Daughter bought this for her mum. Mum loves it. Easy to read but not mundane or samey. Will buy this author again.
on 1 January 1999
This is my first Connie Mason book, but it definately won't be my last. I stayed up all night just to finish it. A wonderful read of adventure, villians, heros, and passion. I was rooting for Bliss and Guy with the turn of every page. I vacation to the Carribean every year and could just visualize the pirate life Connie describes. A real page turner and a definate keeper. Keep 'em coming Connie!
on 23 November 1998
What a mixture of adventure, scenery and passion Connie Mason provides the reader! I loved every page read!!! Thank you Connie for giving the readers such as myself such a beautiful love story!!
on 17 January 1999
Connie Mason lives up to our expectations with this one!! Guy and Bliss where great characters, I couldnt put this book down, read it staight thru. Cant wait for Connie Masons next release.
on 11 December 1998
I thought that this would be a good book. It started out ok but went down hill from there.The hero was just about as stupid as he could be...Im sorry to say this story was going in circles.
on 28 December 1998
Her books are as always the classic fantasy of true love. This is definately a winner! Can't wait for the next one!
on 24 March 1999
Ms.Mason did it again with this boook.She always tells the story, like you were there. It is wonderful how the girl and guy get together in the end,we always like to see that happen, she never fails us. I will continue to buy her books as long as she writes them!