4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting series to provoke thought and discussion
If you take this series (including this 1st book) as a Christian fiction series and don't then base your entire theology on it, it is an excellent series. The fact is, no-one knows exactly what the end will be like. We don't have all the details. This book presents one way that it could happen.

I like the characters. Throughout the series, I felt like I got to...
Published on 7 Jan 2012 by Nicki

2.0 out of 5 stars A book horribly bad but also extremely funny in its own special way
Here is a book that can be hysterically funny, if you don't try to take it seriously and rather consider it as an excellent example of how NOT to write books. I was laughing from the beginning to the end. Below, you will find some of the best jokes, but before that one important PRECISION: I actually am a Christian and I have no doubt that one day Jesus Christ WILL come a...
Published on 3 May 2007 by Maciej

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!...but some may like the facts before they read the fiction, 6 April 2009
This book was a brilliant read for someone like myself who has read much regarding biblical eschatology.

I loved they way the writers merged known prophecy with conjecture regarding how the future might be played out.

However, for those who would appreciate a serious book which deals solely with the biblical premise for a future Rapture...I warmly recommend that you buy 'The Rapture' by Phil Layton.

The Rapture

To read more about its contents before buying, by visiting;
[]

5.0 out of 5 stars Left Behind: A Novel of the Earth's Last Days, 27 Feb 2003
By A Customer
I had always been searching for a book like this, that would send chills down to my bones and to the deepest part of my heart....Learning more about the events of the last days from this book has really put everything into perspective for me and has somehow helped me to live a more guarded and cautious life.It is a MUST read book....a very great work by the author...

5.0 out of 5 stars left behind, 27 Dec 2005
Exciting brilliantly written if written by a leading author would have broken box offices and there would'nt have been enough Oscars for it what an incite to revelations well done

Left Behind: A Novel of the Earth's Last Days (Basic)
Left Behind: A Novel of the Earth's Last Days (Basic) by Jerry B. Jenkins (Hardcover - Sep 2000)
Used & New from: 2.08