5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good read

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not measure up to her other books
Published on 6 May 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good read, 26 May 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Break Every Rule (Arabesque Romance) (Mass Market Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Dominique. Initially, I thought her character would have been more firery, but after getting into the book, and realizing what happened to her to make her so bitter, I think her character was written perfectly. She was still wearing scars from an abusive marriage. While this didn't sizzle quite as much as the other books, the story was just as tender, more so, because Trent and Dominique had to overcome her trauma. Trent was the right temperment for her. I loved how the family was always there with ready support and I really enjoyed catching up on Daniel and Madelyn. Ms Ray just keep them coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again, Ray does it for the sistahs., 7 Oct. 1998
By A Customer
Check out the latest book featuring Dominique, the drop dead gorgeous sister of that superfine, Daniel. Once again we get to hear about the famous families that we've become so familiar with through Ms. Ray - The Taggarts and Falcons. You'll probably remember how hard it was for Daniel to give in to love, well his baby sister is as equally strong-willed, and has no plans in the least to fall -- That's until she stumbles across the likes of Trent Masters. Like Dominique, Trent has no desire to get into a relationship, either. But as you know - love has a mind of its own, and eventually they both fall - HARD!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not measure up to her other books, 6 May 1999
By A Customer
I was really disappointed in this book. I bought in in hardcover before reading any previews because Francis Ray is that good. This book fell flat from her usual sizzling passion and drama. The only good thing about this particular book was one got to find out what happened to Daniel and Maddie. After reaidn about Daniel's sister in Daniel's and Maddie"s story I had high expections for her story. I was let down but to all you Francis Ray Fans Take Heart her next book has got to be better!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice transition from "Heart of the Falcon"., 27 Dec. 1998
By A Customer
I have enjoyed reading about the Taggerat and Falcon faimly. I expected Dominique story to have more passion that it did, however, I still enjoyed her story.
I must say I don't fell any type of connection with Luke like I did with Matt and Madelyn from "Forever Yours", Daniel from "Only Hers", and Dominique from "Heart of the Falcon".

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable!!!, 7 Dec. 1998
By A Customer
I enjoyed the way the characters, Dominique and Trent were brought to life. I felt that I knew each one equally well. Although both had been hurt in previous relationships, this story relates that love conquers ALL. Thanks Ms. Raye for a beautiful story!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Aug. 1998
By A Customer
I truly enjoyed this novel. It left me wanting more! Ms. Ray has done it again, capturing the true essence of love. I can't wait to read more about the Falcon Clan - and hopefully another visit with the Taggarts. Job well done Ms. Ray
J.Stultz

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat Enjoyable, 8 July 1998
By A Customer
I must say that I was very disappointed in this book. It kinda left me wondering, and wanting more excitement. I am quite suprised though because I usually enjoy Francis Ray's novels. I think I enjoyed her other novels better. Better luck next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up to Trent, 31 Aug. 2013
J Williams (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love the patience and understanding of Trent towards Dominique while fighting a growing attraction between them. He could have been hard after his own childhood experiences yet he was so kind. A good read and re-read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book. Could not put it down!!!!!, 22 July 1998
By A Customer
Continining the Taggart and Falcon's Saga. Dominiques and Trent both are afraid of love but not matter how hard the fight, Love will win. I'm waiting for Ms Ray's next book on these famlies. Thanks Ms Ray.

Break Every Rule (Arabesque Romance)
Break Every Rule (Arabesque Romance) by Francis Ray (Mass Market Paperback - 25 Sept. 1998)
Used & New from: £0.01