5.0 out of 5 stars Our Family History Record Book, Photo Album and Family Tree
Published 20 months ago by awpic

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
Not what I really expected. Aimed more at an American market but it has given me ideas of layout. Nice quality though the pages are good thick quality paper.
Published 9 months ago by Bellasmamma

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Family History Record Book, Photo Album and Family Tree, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: Our Family History: Record Book, Photograph Album & Family Tree (Hardcover)
It is beautifully presented and of fine quality. The front has cut outs for selected photos and then there is a totally separate album in the box (so you can keep it all together or separate it) for family history etc. It also has a lovely family tree poster for you to complete. It was particularly useful as the person I bought it for is researching their family on line so they can keep a record of all their findings in one place. A lovely gift and the recipient was thrilled with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 16 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 24 Feb 2013
This book is so lovely, I immediately send off and bought another one. I can now make two family tree books, one for each son.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, will end up as a, 12 July 2014
nice , will end up as a heirloom

5.0 out of 5 stars Family History Book, 17 Mar 2014
This is a beautiful book. I've just started on my family tree so by writing in the information I discover I think it will be a lovely and interesting keepsake for my daughter and generations to come.

1.0 out of 5 stars Family History book shame about the chart enclosed!, 26 Jan 2014
The book looks really good but disappointed in the chart which is enclosed as it is incorrectly set out, first saying our family and then just gives one mother and one father. It is impossible to fill it out correctly. I bought and gave out four a xmas presents and all four family members have been disappointed because it is impossible to fill in the family tree chart. such a shame because the book is really lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2014
Lovely gift was really pleased and so was my mother-in-law

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 26 Dec 2013
I am really very pleased with my purchase much nicer than the family tree charts that I have looked at, much more personal and a nice keepsake to pass on when we are gone. Yes its American but it still serves the purpose

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
am doing family tree

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Aug 2014
Of little use

Our Family History: Record Book, Photograph Album & Family Tree
Our Family History: Record Book, Photograph Album & Family Tree by Chartwell Books (Hardcover - 30 Aug 2012)
14.49