5.0 out of 5 stars Our Family History Record Book, Photo Album and Family Tree
Published on 7 Dec. 2012 by awpic

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
Not what I really expected. Aimed more at an American market but it has given me ideas of layout. Nice quality though the pages are good thick quality paper.
Published 19 months ago by Bellasmamma

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Family History Record Book, Photo Album and Family Tree, 7 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Our Family History: Record Book, Photograph Album & Family Tree (Hardcover)
It is beautifully presented and of fine quality. The front has cut outs for selected photos and then there is a totally separate album in the box (so you can keep it all together or separate it) for family history etc. It also has a lovely family tree poster for you to complete. It was particularly useful as the person I bought it for is researching their family on line so they can keep a record of all their findings in one place. A lovely gift and the recipient was thrilled with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 16 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book, 19 Sept. 2014
D. Mcneil "researcher" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
this book is beautifully done, it looks classy and smart, it has the space you need to fill in what you need, and the front part of it has frames for photos, which is a good idea and a pocket for cd's with photos, I didn't think it had enough spaces for more generations as the other book I bought (a history of our family) but it was a very beautiful book, great book to display

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 24 Feb. 2013
This book is so lovely, I immediately send off and bought another one. I can now make two family tree books, one for each son.

5.0 out of 5 stars STORE INFORMATION AND PHOTOS ETC TOGETHER!, 16 Jan. 2015
Beautiful heirloom. Researching my family ancestry with my aunt, so we have ordered another two. Lots of space for photos, as it's impossible to find an album that let's you store your information and photos together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family History Book, 17 Mar. 2014
This is a beautiful book. I've just started on my family tree so by writing in the information I discover I think it will be a lovely and interesting keepsake for my daughter and generations to come.

1.0 out of 5 stars Family History book shame about the chart enclosed!, 26 Jan. 2014
The book looks really good but disappointed in the chart which is enclosed as it is incorrectly set out, first saying our family and then just gives one mother and one father. It is impossible to fill it out correctly. I bought and gave out four a xmas presents and all four family members have been disappointed because it is impossible to fill in the family tree chart. such a shame because the book is really lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this purchase, 20 Jun. 2015
Very pleased with this purchase. (Purchased with Family Tree Book for kids) given as a gift for friend's Christening present and they were thrilled. Grand Parents are working on it already capturing all their thoughts and memories. Lovely to have and keep forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 26 Dec. 2013
I am really very pleased with my purchase much nicer than the family tree charts that I have looked at, much more personal and a nice keepsake to pass on when we are gone. Yes its American but it still serves the purpose

4.0 out of 5 stars ... longer than the delivery date to arrive but very pleased with, 17 Feb. 2015
This delivery took two weeks longer than the delivery date to arrive but very pleased with product

Our Family History: Record Book, Photograph Album & Family Tree
Our Family History: Record Book, Photograph Album & Family Tree by Chartwell Books (Hardcover - 30 Aug. 2012)