Winning Your Husband Back Before It's Too Late
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:£7.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 9 August 1999
The courageous stories of women in this book inspired me to read it in one sitting! It takes a lot of courage to "win your husband back" because I believe it was too late for us! This book offers the "hope" you need to not give up! Life is hard enough with all it's challenges but this book really gave me hands on ideas that work!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 6 December 2013
I found it a very helpful book and I hope to try it but it may not apply to all cases hence the four stars. Some husbands simply do not want to communicate in any shape or form and mine is one such, so I am totally depending on the grace of God to make my attempt, following the steps of this book, for a winning my husband back. I have personally benefited to know that no one should give you full contentment in life more than God himself. I hope to reread the book to digest it more. I have a lot of respect for Gary Smalley and am familiar with his books. Wish he would conduct a seminar on these subjects in the UK.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again