‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Woman Thou Art Loosed, 27 Sep 2003
MISS R WALTER (LONDON United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This book has truly helped me in in the process of letting go of the painful past and focusing on the present, to a brighter tomorrow. It has helped me see clearly that the pains and hurts of yesterday were not in vain, God will turn them around as blessings of today and tomorrow.
This is the first book of T.D. Jakes I have read thanks to God and my friend who loaned it to me. I am not only going to endeavour to read as many books of his as possible, but also going to buy my own copy of 'Woman Thou Art Loosed' as I'm sure to read it again.
I feel T.D jakes has a beautiful gift of being able to reach out to the poor and needy: down in spirit and needy of healing. His words have definitely touched my spirit.

5.0 out of 5 stars LIFE CHANGING!!, 1 Jun 1999
By A Customer
Through the pastoral guidance of Pastor Jakes and the Love of God, I challenged--and defeated!!--the demons of my past. Pastor Jakes has a unique approach in that he rips at and exposes your wounds while providing loving guidance to support you in your healing. Because of this book, I will never be the same. I encourage all women who have ever been hurt, whether through rejection, abuse, or neglect, to read this book and discover the power of the Holy Spirit to change your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Absolute Must for Every Woman!, 10 Feb 1999
By A Customer
No woman should miss out on the wonderful messages the Holy Spirit has for their healing and encouragement. Bishop Jakes certainly ministers to hurting woman through the power of the Holy Spirit in this book. Most women that read it feel that God is speaking directly to them--and He is! The Love and Mercy of God are evident in each and every word delivered by Bishop Jakes in this vital spiritual work. The wounds are exposed, "oil" is applied by the minsitry of God's love, and healing ultimately takes place. God is a good God and through this book, I truly realized how special women are to Him. Although society does not always see women in a positive light, this book will be a refreshing and liberating message to women all over the world, confirming to us that we are precious to God and He cares about how we feel. Don't miss this book, it will set you free!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was life changing and a blessing to my spritman, 29 Jan 1999
By A Customer
All I can say at this time is that Bishop Jakes is a blessed man sent by God. He truly has a heart for the woman that has been hurt, and as for me this book has open up my eyes and set me free from my dark past the inter child that was lost, hurt, and missed used is found and now my confidence and my faith has been renewed so I thank the men of God for letting the Lord work though him. Just to add to what I said because of the book, Iam free indeed there is no devil in hell that can take from me any more I think every woman should read this book they will be set free the Lord thy God is faithful I could go on and on about this book because It is powerful and eye opening a new life will emerge and truth will come I say woman forget about your past. For the man of God has said WOMAN, THOU ART LOOSED, if you have not got the book get today love you Bishop Jakes. Sincerely, Christie D. Washington

5.0 out of 5 stars Written to the hungry and hurting!, 1 April 1999
By A Customer
With the compassion of Jesus, TD Jakes touches the hidden places of every woman's heart to bring healing to past wounds of abuse, neglect, depression and fear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Few books are life changing - This is!, 3 Oct 2009
Reading this book was one of the most painful experiences I have ever had. Bishop Jakes has a very clear annointing in this area and I found his words to be so profound in the understanding of the female heart that I often had to keep reminding myself this book was written by a man. Every chapter addresses the hurts, betrayals and disappointments that women endure through life, and that is why it can be a difficult read. It's not easy confronting your own wounds in the pages of a book. It touches those areas that are sore and bruised and bleeding and brings life, healing and hope.
This is one of the few books that has been truly life changing for me. It encourages women of all races, nationalities and ages to reach out to their Heavenly Father and allow Him to bring the woman you were meant to be into being. God never made woman a second class citizen, and Bishop Jakes reinforces the importance of God's precious daughters in His plan for mankind. At the end of this book, you will be a different woman to the one that picked it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Woman, Thou Art Loosed, 21 Jun 2006
I was recommended this book by a friend in church and since I have brought it, I find it very difficult to put it down. This book is so intriguing because I can understand and relate to the things experienced in the book. By reading this, it has given me the confidence to accept who I am and not seek confirmation from anyone else. Amen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Aug 2010
A must read for every lady, no matter who you are, no matter your background no matter your age or what position you are in right now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, 27 Feb 1999
By A Customer
This is the first book by T.D. Jakes that I have read and will not be the last. This inspiring book seemed to talk directly to me. The struggles that every christian woman encounters daily is discussed and all I can say is Jakes does an excellent job of giving us incredible role models from the bible. He makes the bible sing in a new way.

5.0 out of 5 stars There Is Hope, 5 Jan 1999
By A Customer
Mr. Jakes gave me hope of healing. When, he commented on the single woman being extra-special to God---it was as though he was speaking to my heart! Praise God, my wounds of the past can be healed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Bible
Bible by T. D Jakes (Paperback - April 1999)
Used & New from: 50.73