Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 February 2014
I have been after a complete collection of the Marvel Zombies series for some time. I went ahead and bought this little number and I can honestly say it is great! The story is well thought out, and humorous in the right places. I am glad Marvel gave licence to explore the darker, more violent side of our tried and tested heroes! Whilst the story can be a little 'jumpy' in places and some readers may struggle to get a complete grip of what is going on, the artwork and depth of the story line will keep you engaged enough to see it right the way through and then be left wanting more!
on 19 August 2014
Amazing. Totally amazing. Love the concept, love Marvel and love zombies. What more can I say? Just a really great graphic novel that had little twists and turns and gritty bits and really got you wondering what was going to happen. I loved the jumps into all the alternate universes and the popping up of so many characters. The artwork was fantastic and you can really explore some of the scenes and see little bits in the background. Kirkman has done us proud. I literally can't wait for the next one. I might pee my pants.
on 9 June 2014
Being a huge fan of zombies, this scenario about the superhero universe coping with a zombie apolcalypse was always intriguing. It is as gory as any zombie graphic novel I've ever seen and very funny. Well worth a read to anybody who is a fan of the zombie genre and the Marvel Universe. Definitely not for kidsAA
on 18 April 2016
Do you like superheroes, and zombies ? This gives you both combined...and it works. This storyline is so much fun, wallow in the dark humour.
on 16 January 2016
Nice looking book, great art work.
I've not read it, its going to be a gift for my son, its looks great I'm sure he'll love it
on 22 February 2015
Only the first zombie story is great
2nd one is ok
the rest are forgettable
on 25 November 2014
as said previously, bought both volumes and am very pleased with them
on 25 January 2014
I am a big marvel fan and have been for some time, I love the cross over events, ( even some everyone seems to hate) but this I found very poor. I felt it was trying to jump on a band wagon of 'Zombies' that at the time was big. I'm not saying anyone was trying to cash in on anything but it seemed to me like an idea me and my mates might have after a few pints sitting in out local pub. " hey (laughs drunkenly) what would happen if the fantastic 4 and spiderman got bitten by a zombie " smiles while taking another swig of ale. The art is good, concept is very interesting but sadly the thing doesn't work, I found it boring I think it would have been better if it was all told from the point of view of the non- zombies (living heroes) rather than letting the zombie heroes sit down and chat to each other. any way others like it so have fun.
on 10 December 2015