Format: Hardcover|Change

on 9 June 2016
The Stand by Stephen King is, in my opinion, one of the greatest horror novels ever written. This is the graphic novel version. If you've read the novel then this doesn't really add anything new. But as an addition to your horror and graphic novel collection its a must. The quality is world class, both the presentation and graphics are outstanding. Of course you are paying for this quality and it ain't cheap. Also its bleedin' heavy, so good luck reading it in bed or on the train. If you are a Stephen King fan and have some spare cash then buy this, you'll enjoy it.
on 28 June 2013
My all time favourite Stephen King book has been faithfully and lovingly adapted by Marvel into this fantastic graphic novel. The whole package is of the highest quality; the graphic novel and making of book are printed in high gloss paper in hardcover format and lovingly housed in a very solid slipcase.
This has taken pride of place in my collection. I can't recommend it highly enough for any fan of The Stand or graphic novels in general. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.
on 16 November 2015
Such a lovely box set I can't bring myself to read it!!
Totally my fault though, from my brief flick through it looks stunning!
on 29 July 2013
What a great deal. Delivered as promised in excellent condition. Could not be more pleased. Now just looking forward to the hours of pleasure
on 30 September 2015