2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty disappointing..., 10 April 2008
Mr. D. M. Avraamides (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultimate X-Men Volume 17: Sentinels TPB: Sentinels v. 17 (Graphic Novel Pb) (Paperback)
I've been an avid fan of the series since it began and have everything published so far, but I was very disappointed by this instalment.
Many artists have left their mark on the Ultimate X-Men series but this volume's artwork really left me feeling like it could have been so much better.
I'm aware that artwork is not the be all and end all, and the story is pretty good...but there was definitely something lacking.
I'm the kind of guy who wants to get all of the series, but I ended up returning this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh.., 5 May 2008
Although I agree with the previous reviewer in giving this only two stars, I have to disagree about the artwork, which is more than suitable and often quite enjoyable.
Unfortunately, Kirkman is simply a weak writer, and much of the storyline in this volume just feels lackluster and half-hearted.

Ultimate X-Men Volume 17: Sentinels TPB: Sentinels v. 17 (Graphic Novel Pb)
Used & New from: £5.47