This is brilliant as I am person who cannot read Farsi but with the helpful dictionary I can speed up my knowledge of Farsi. It is also helpful if friends want to say something and want it translated. It is produced phoenitically so its easy to know how to say a word
Published 7 months ago by royal

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy, but can be frustrating.
Published on 9 Oct 2006 by GringoRose

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy, but can be frustrating., 9 Oct 2006
This review is from: Farsi-English/English-Farsi (Persian) Concise Dictionary (Hippocrene Concise Dictionary) (Paperback)
Although I do agree in part with the previous reviewer - it is frustrating having only one definition per entry - I do find this dictionary handy for carrying around. I find it good for vocabulary when talking to/learning from my friends who are helping me with Farsi - they are ESOL students and find this dictionary very helpful. Though as an ESOL tutor I find the American spelling very frustrating and have warned my students about this!

So basically, OK for carrying around.

1.0 out of 5 stars not sufficient, 12 Aug 2006
this dictionary is not only difficult to read, it gives only one definition per word, no examples of usage of word, does not define the grammatical status of a word, all in all I do not recommend buying this dictionary if you are a serious student of farsi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Dictionary for those who want to enhance their Farsi vocabulary, 1 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Farsi English Dictionary, 7 Jan 2013
This was a gift for someone else so I can just assume that they were happy with the item and have no feedback to offer

Farsi-English/English-
Farsi
by A.M. Miandji (Paperback - 1 Dec 2002)
8.75