on 18 January 2011
Excellent book, perfect to carry in your pocket at all times. Very good tool in order to learn about patient assessment and history taking.
on 19 October 2012
Is a great book, have compared to the large Bates and it obviously has less content but still contains a lot more than I thought and I already have too many big books so I have found it so far VERY useful to refer to!! Arrived quickly so no complaints here.
on 15 July 2013
It's an ok guide. Pocket sized which is handy but to be honest I tend to use my other books or references for answers. It's a good little snapshot of things but others are more detailed and a better reference guide.
on 23 January 2014
Excellent book, really easy to use, well written, covers a vast amount of information, it's a god send! A must have!!
on 27 August 2014
I passed my physical assessment and history taking Masters module............... 82% what more can I say!!!
on 1 April 2016
Brilliant book for new nurse practitioner learning to examine patients.. We have the full version where I work but it's nice to have the pocket book in my bag all the time. Arrived in time. In great condition.brand new
on 5 November 2012
I bought this book in prparation for the V300 course. Only about 10% of it is useful t me - an aesthetic nurse in private practice. However it sevrves well as a 'check list' approach to health assessment.
on 23 December 2013
Just like its bigger brother I would recommend this book to anyone who has to undertake regular physical/medical assessments of their patients. It goes everywhere with me.
on 3 March 2016
Very pleased with my purchase. Price and postage very fair and time for delvery was as specifidd, would recommend and use this suppliercagain,
on 5 September 2013
Handy reference, great for health care professionals and odd folk that like to masquerade as health professionls. Don't try it at home.