5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and Concise, 23 April 2014
Mr. Michael LJ Feehan "Mike Feehan" (Isle of Lewis) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Understanding Low Back Pain Anatomical Chart (Wall Chart)
I run a website and Facebook Group for people with Arachnoiditis, many of whom had pre-existing morphological changes due to other conditions prior to developing the disease. At our first annual meeting last year I found an appalling lack of knowledge of their own anatomy existed simply because, whilst it was true that few of their medical handlers had taken the time to go through the details with them, our education system in the UK does not include basic human biology. Something one would think essential for our youngsters starting out in life. Whilst I had diagrams on my lap top that demonstrated these basic features and the causes of low back pain it was very difficult for everybody to take a really good look at them. This excellent chart shows the anatomical structures involved in CLBP and demonstrates some of the common diseases/conditions that lead to it. Obviously it is not all inclusive but is very clear and concise, something that I can leave in place on a stand throughout the week giving people plenty of time to study it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 6 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Understanding Low Back Pain Anatomical Chart (Wall Chart)
Great chart Delivered fast and carefully packed I would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
excellent

Understanding Low Back Pain Anatomical Chart
Understanding Low Back Pain Anatomical Chart by Anatomical Chart Company (Wall Chart - 1 Oct. 2008)