5.0 out of 5 stars Nutrition Bible
This book is essential for all nutritional needs of athletes and everyday individuals. If you are on a sports course at uni with a nutrition unit, work with athletes or just want adequate knowledge on nutrition in sport and exercise then this is the book for you!!!
Published on 26 May 2009 by Mr. Robert A. Barlow

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T GET THIS BOOK!
SPORTS, EXERCISE AND NUTRITION,by William D Mc Ardle, Frank I Katch, Victor L Katc. DON'T GET THIS BOOK. Its old- printed 2005! 2nd edition, they are doing anew one new- 2012 version, 4th edition, . The CDs are no longer compatible with any PC/Macs!!!! and AMAZON WAREHOUSE, who sells the book doesn't inform YOU about it. THis is what the publicist says;
First time...
Published 22 months ago by Bea

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutrition Bible, 26 May 2009
Mr. Robert A. Barlow (UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T GET THIS BOOK!, 31 May 2013
First time they said;
I apologize for any inconvenience. Apple has recently upgraded their systems to OSX Lion 10.7. During this upgrade, Apple made the decision to no longer support Power PC application; however, all of our products are Power PC programs. While I understand your frustration, we are unable to make the program compatible with your operating system at this time. After my second e-mail;
Dear Customer:
Thank you for contacting Wolters Kluwer Health Product Support. I apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced, but we no longer support this product and the selling authority would not be affiliated with us in this matter. This product was published in 2005 and we are now on the fourth edition that was published in 2012. Either new or used, the seller of this product is not from our publishing system and have no rights at this time. I wish that this did not occur but the information posted on Amazon was not affiliated to our company.
If you have any additional questions, please use the customer service center at [...] or respond to this incident. If you wish to contact us by phone instead, please call 800-468-1128. Our hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 7:00 pm EST.
Eric M
Wolters Kluwer Health
Online Product Support
I DON'T KNOW WHAT AMAZON IS DOING BY THEY ARE CLEARLY SELLING A BOOK THAT IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY IT PUBLICIST! AND YOU CAN'T USE IN FULL! WASTE OF MONEY, TIME AND FRUSTRATION.
ON TOP OF THAT- YOU CAN'T SEND IT BACK! AS AMAZON WAREHOUSE WILL NOT! ACCEPT RETURNS. NOW! WHERE DOES THAT SAY THAT? NO WHERE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Sports and Exercise Nutrition (Hardcover)
Good book added to collection, will be enjoyed fully when needed, very useful and a great addition, will be added to my teaching library!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good source of reference, 22 Oct. 2013
This book comes with a CD which is great but doesn't work on the apple mac.

Still an interesting read.

Sports and Exercise Nutrition
Sports and Exercise Nutrition by Victor L. Katch (Hardcover - 1 Jun. 2008)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available