5.0 out of 5 stars Nursing Research
Really good, non-jargon and was recommended to me initially by a friend. I had no idea about research methods before I read this and so far, about 60% of it has stuck since reading relevant chapters.
Published on 16 Nov. 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor service from book seller
I got this book for someone in training. Turned out to be the wrong edition. Tried to return it. Amazon passed request to 'Smoothsale' which has not done a thing - neither sent return label nor contacted me. Have tried twice with no result.

Published on 17 Jan. 2013 by RosP

5.0 out of 5 stars Nursing Research, 16 Nov. 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Essentials of Nursing Research: Methods, Appraisal, and Utilization 5th ed (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars research for dummies!, 14 Feb. 2002
By A Customer
An excellent choice of book. This book provides everything from basic definations for the novice researcher to vital in depth information for the more expert researcher. This book provided invaluable information right the way through my nurse training and continued to assist me to complete my degreee and dissertation. A must for any nurse studying research.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor service from book seller, 17 Jan. 2013

A new edition of this book is due out beginning of Feb. - so my trainee will wait for that- hopefully, not from Smoothsale!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and fast, 28 Nov. 2011
I bought a second hand book but i was shocked when i received it because it looks new and the product arrived sooner than expected!:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jan. 2015
Annemarie (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
FANTASTIC!!!!

Essentials of Nursing Research: Methods, Appraisal, and Utilization 5th ed
Essentials of Nursing Research: Methods, Appraisal, and Utilization 5th ed by Bernadette P. Hungler (Paperback - 1 Jan. 2001)
Used & New from: £2.86