5.0 out of 5 stars Touched my heart
This is a fabulous book for all those women searching for their hearts. I was in a place where I knew God was asking for more of my heart, I wanted to be able to give Him more, but literally couldn't find it. This book helped a lot. I picked it up from a friend's bookshelf, read it though and found myself making notes, copying out large sections to the point where I...
Published on 22 Jun. 2011 by becdale

I only read part way through this book as I really didn't enjoy it. I think it may have just been a bit too old for me, as Beth talks about having children and life experiences that I just couldn't relate to as a 20-year-old. However I really think it would have been an interesting read for someone a bit older.
Published 17 days ago by KatieMay

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this book!, 21 Aug. 2013
J. Mcilreavy (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
I love this book! It's the sort of book that I will go back to and use over and over again for future Bible study and personal devotional reading. There are so many little 'nuggets' in here - Beth Redman has an amazing gift of drawing meaning out of verses in the Bible that I hadn't seen before - and I've been reading the Bible for nearly 40 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 9 May 2013
amazing love it ... could not put it down, such a good read and so heart warming would recommend for sure, really helped me to remember how much om loved when i feel low, when i feel depressed and down in the dumps i remember the things in this book ... wow is all i can say .. pity there is only up to five stars as i would give it at least 50+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, accessible truth made personal, 30 May 2013
I love this book. Read and refer to it often. Recommended it to several friends. Simple and clear and packed full of truth about who your identity in Jesus. Especially good for young women but such great personal testimonies too apply scripture that it makes it a great book for anyone. Well done wonderful Beth Redman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 22 May 2013
This review is from: God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved (Paperback)
book Beth really bears her heart and soul and I found this book helpful I got two others for presents and they enjoyed I enjoyed it so much I am reading it a second time straight way there's not many books that you want to do that with
Congratluations Beth love your music and your books would highly recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars ... part way through this book as I really didn't enjoy it. I think it may have just been ..., 12 July 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this book because I know of Matt Redmans Christian ..., 16 July 2014
I enjoyed this book because I know of Matt Redmans Christian music. And I know something of the pain that Matt and Beth Redman have had in their lives. A book that reminds time and again that God knows who we are and that we are never forgotten and forever loved
Remarkable book written in the midst of pain

5.0 out of 5 stars God Knows my Name, 6 Mar. 2013
I was recommended to read any book by Beth and this was the first one i came across (although I now KNow there are others)
she writes about real life and her experiences, cannot wait to try another.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 5 Jun. 2013
I've loved reading this book and am going to recommend it to other people at my church. I like Beth's writing style, it wasn't patronising but was straightforward and made sense. Thanks Beth.

5.0 out of 5 stars God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved, 29 April 2013
Great book!!! Beth Redman tells her story and tells of the Love of our Amazing Lord, His Love, and Care for us no matter who we are, what we do, what we think. He knows ALL!

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 26 May 2013
A frank and honest account of Beth's own life and the problems she experienced. She then offers things she found helpful. Plenty of references back to the Bible.

God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved
God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved by Beth Redman (Paperback - 1 July 2010)