5.0 out of 5 stars Touched my heart
This is a fabulous book for all those women searching for their hearts. I was in a place where I knew God was asking for more of my heart, I wanted to be able to give Him more, but literally couldn't find it. This book helped a lot. I picked it up from a friend's bookshelf, read it though and found myself making notes, copying out large sections to the point where I...
Published on 22 Jun. 2011 by becdale

3.0 out of 5 stars Written for USA
There is nothing wrong with this book. However, there are so many Christian books out there and I read many of them. This just wasn't as good as others. That said, a book can come on to your radar at just the right time, so it is a very subjective matter. I was very encouraged by the author's honest account of her relationship with her father and her explanation of...
Published 24 months ago by annie

4.0 out of 5 stars truthful, 20 Jun. 2014
Raw truthful honesty about GoDs unconditionally unfailing love and how He feels about each and every one of us uniquelh

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book about a loving God. The book title says it alll, 14 Mar. 2014
A great book. Inspirational, teaching, honest, from the heart.
A must read. It took me longer than normal to read this book but that is because I had to put it down to take in what I was reading. This would probably be best in a paperback book as it would be best with notes made whilst being read. I had to highlight on the kindle. But please - read it for yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 12 Oct. 2013
This book is very good makes you think and very challenging in a positive way. Highly recommend it especially for women's groups.

4.0 out of 5 stars Intersting, couldn;t put it down, read it in just a couple of sittings, 10 Sept. 2013
I thought this book was well written, bible based in parts but written in an easy read way. Some of the messages I found were written in a way easy to relate to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this book!, 21 Aug. 2013
J. Mcilreavy (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
I love this book! It's the sort of book that I will go back to and use over and over again for future Bible study and personal devotional reading. There are so many little 'nuggets' in here - Beth Redman has an amazing gift of drawing meaning out of verses in the Bible that I hadn't seen before - and I've been reading the Bible for nearly 40 years.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 7 July 2013
I enjoyed reading this recount of Beth Redman's life. A gentle read - I took it on holiday and read it within a few days

5.0 out of 5 stars God knows my name, 1 July 2013
I chose this book at point in my life when I was stressed and looking on Kindle ebooks found something
if felt would encourage me to seek more of God and understand His ways.

The sample preview gave understanding of who this lady was and confirmed my desire to purchase it.

Beth's message and testimony are incredible and the encouragement I received has made me review
my Christian journey and even recognise where I have become lukewarm even as I am experiencing our
Lord's grace and favour.

I would recommend this book to Christian's knowing they have a problem, those who think they don't and
anyone who has come to realise they have something missing in their lives whether they have faith or none.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 5 Jun. 2013
I've loved reading this book and am going to recommend it to other people at my church. I like Beth's writing style, it wasn't patronising but was straightforward and made sense. Thanks Beth.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 3 Jun. 2013
Wow this book really spoke me. Somethimes Christian authurs can be quite heavy going. Beth Redman has made this book a really easy read but with lots of meaning

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, accessible truth made personal, 30 May 2013
I love this book. Read and refer to it often. Recommended it to several friends. Simple and clear and packed full of truth about who your identity in Jesus. Especially good for young women but such great personal testimonies too apply scripture that it makes it a great book for anyone. Well done wonderful Beth Redman.

God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved
God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved by Beth Redman (Paperback - 1 July 2010)