5.0 out of 5 stars 250 Gluten-Free Favorites
Published on 6 May 2011 by Tami Brady

seems good recipes but is Americian and some ingredients not available here.For that reason ifound i had to return.P.Hamilton.N.Ireland .
Published on 5 Nov 2010 by P. Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars 250 Gluten-Free Favorites, 6 May 2011
Tami Brady "Tami Brady: Transition-Empowermen... (Calgary, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: 250 Gluten-free Favourites: Includes Dairy-free Egg-free and White Sugar-free Recipes (Paperback)
I feel so much better when I'm eating gluten-free but there are two things that I really miss: fresh out of the oven homemade buns and a good chocolate chip cookie. I've tried many times to translate my old recipes into gluten-free with little success. I even went online and searched for gluten-free recipes only to come up with bland tasteless morsels that made me crave the real thing even more.

I ordered hoping that I could find some sort of palatable alternative to quench my cravings. I definitely hit the jackpot. This book has a white and a brown bun recipes, chocolate chip cookies, muffins, and even a fluffy pancake recipe. I actually think the bread, roll, pancake, and waffle recipes taste better than with the traditional recipes.

The key to the delicious taste is a mixture of different types of gluten-free flours. It must have taken the authors years to get the right measurements, textures, and flavours. Another thing I love is that quite a lot of the recipes that I will be using frequently can be made in a bulk mix and then kept in the freezer.

3.0 out of 5 stars 250 Gluten-free Favourites-Includes Dairy-free Egg-free and white sugar-free recipes, 5 Nov 2010
P. Hamilton (nothern ireland) - See all my reviews