on 9 May 2012
I found this book very informative and my son who suffers with this condition has found the receipes to his liking, good purchase for the whole family.
on 12 September 2011
very informative and useful book and great value for money. would definitely recommend it to other chrons sufferers,of which I am a long term sufferer
on 9 April 2013
This book is really good, so informative for new sufferers, a must have book! Will refer to again and again 😊
on 16 July 2013
This is an absolutely brilliant book for anyone with Crohn's or Colitis. Even having had Crohn's for many, many years, having recently had a bad flare up I found so many good diet tips in this book. It also has very easy to read and understand sections on medication and other aspects of the diseases. Wish I had had this book earlier.
on 3 February 2012
This is a very handy book it gives some good tips on managing your condition but i didn't realise it was canadian so some of the brand names for food types it recomends mean nothing to me. I should have looked closer into were the book was first published.
on 7 December 2013
Good recipes good introduction into what crohns and colitis is! Very clear and easy to follow but the only issue I have had is with obtaining some of the ingredients but overall I would recommend good buy for newly diagnosed suffers of crohns and uc.
on 7 March 2013
This book is one of the best that I have ever read about Crohn's disease. Provides lots of balanced information about symptoms, treatments and dietary needs and how diet can be an important consideration in ongoing management.
on 4 November 2013
New to colitis I found this book a big help. It did what I wanted which was to provide me with dietary advice and recipes. It also differentiates between in remission diet and when having a flare up. Money well spent.
on 22 April 2015
I bought this for my friend who has crohn's disease and he said it is a brilliant book, he does a lot of cooking and he found it really useful with the changes in his diet.
on 21 October 2013
My niece has had many problems, and this has been eye opening and positevely mind opening and very helpful. Her surgeon was pleased she was doing something to help herself.