5.0 out of 5 stars A "Must Have" for anyone catering for a Crohn's sufferer
Everyone's experience of IBD seems to be different so I have found it difficult to find any effective guidance on diet, as the wife of an acute Crohn's sufferer, to ensure that what we're serving up is going to help rather than hinder.
The other multitude of books in my "Crohn's library" all seem to contain conflicting advice, and some even recommend ingredients...
Published on 17 Nov. 2009 by Elsa Schiaparelli

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good dietary information
A good basic guide to the nutrition for colitis and crohn's sufferers.
The recipes, however, are aimd at the American market, so sourcing some of the ingredients may be a little difficult.
Overall, the book is a very helpful addition for the bookshelf for both the patient and health professional providing it is used as a guide only!
Published on 27 Mar. 2009 by Mr. R. W. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars crohns and colitis diet book, 12 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Crohn's & Colitis Diet Guide: Includes 150 Recipes (Paperback)
very informative and useful book and great value for money. would definitely recommend it to other chrons sufferers,of which I am a long term sufferer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Mar. 2013
I have been struggling with UC for a while and as I'm still waiting to see a dietitian and what I can eat still seems to be changing, I thought I would buy this book and give it a go. I am very impressed, the information at the start of each chapter is fantastic, the recipes easy to follow and a very good selection (I don't eat cheese or pasta so this often narrows me down in buying cookbooks). I've highlighted so many I want to cook, I've practically folded over every page. Really like this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 April 2013
J. V. Norris "Julian Quick" (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
This book is really good, so informative for new sufferers, a must have book! Will refer to again and again 😊

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 July 2013
This is an absolutely brilliant book for anyone with Crohn's or Colitis. Even having had Crohn's for many, many years, having recently had a bad flare up I found so many good diet tips in this book. It also has very easy to read and understand sections on medication and other aspects of the diseases. Wish I had had this book earlier.

4.0 out of 5 stars look closer at the details, 3 Feb. 2012
This is a very handy book it gives some good tips on managing your condition but i didn't realise it was canadian so some of the brand names for food types it recomends mean nothing to me. I should have looked closer into were the book was first published.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 7 Dec. 2013
Good recipes good introduction into what crohns and colitis is! Very clear and easy to follow but the only issue I have had is with obtaining some of the ingredients but overall I would recommend good buy for newly diagnosed suffers of crohns and uc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable book!, 7 Mar. 2013
This book is one of the best that I have ever read about Crohn's disease. Provides lots of balanced information about symptoms, treatments and dietary needs and how diet can be an important consideration in ongoing management.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant buy, 4 Nov. 2013
New to colitis I found this book a big help. It did what I wanted which was to provide me with dietary advice and recipes. It also differentiates between in remission diet and when having a flare up. Money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 22 April 2015
I bought this for my friend who has crohn's disease and he said it is a brilliant book, he does a lot of cooking and he found it really useful with the changes in his diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars positive, 21 Oct. 2013
My niece has had many problems, and this has been eye opening and positevely mind opening and very helpful. Her surgeon was pleased she was doing something to help herself.

Crohn's & Colitis Diet Guide: Includes 150 Recipes
Crohn's & Colitis Diet Guide: Includes 150 Recipes by Julie Cepo (Paperback - 15 May 2008)
Used & New from: £14.95