5.0 out of 5 stars Synopsis
Lara Trudeau is the queen of the dance floor, until she drops dead from a lethal combination of drink and drugs. To former Miami private investigator Quinn O'Casey, it's a simple case of death by misadventure. Until his brother, Lara's lover seeks his help.
Published on 10 July 2005 by Pamela Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost the Plot!
Published on 11 May 2005

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost the Plot!, 11 May 2005
By A Customer
As I love ballroom dancing and have read some good books by this author I thought I would really enjoy this one,I but it turned out to be one of the most boring I have ever read. There is so much repetition and the characters are so numerous and sketchy that when the identity of the murderer was finally revealed I had to go back through the book to check who he/she was (don't want to spoil that bit for anybody!)in the first place! If you don't mind waiting until chapter 16 for it to move on a bit, and have a really good memory or have time to read it all in one go, then you will probably enjoy it a lot more than I did. I only read to the end on principle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Synopsis, 10 July 2005
In a city where recreational drugs provide a fast and dangerous high, Quinn is alarmed by the growing number of deaths connected to Lara's dance studio. Manager Shannon Mackay is also starting to wonder if strange events surrounding the studio have a deeper source. But she suspects she's being followed, that she is about to pay the ultimate price for following her dreams. For someone's trying to kill her: a dangerous shadowy figure made all the more deadly by wearing the face of a friend.....

ARRAY(0xa2b71c30)

Dead on the Dance Floor (Graham, Heather)
Dead on the Dance Floor (Graham, Heather) by Heather Graham (Hardcover - Mar 2004)
Used & New from: 0.28