5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
Published on 7 Dec. 2012 by Nrk

3.0 out of 5 stars Come a little bit closer - The Sullivan series
. It's OK not really impressed I didn't finish reading it because it didn't really hold me usualy I read books to the end.
Published on 8 Jan. 2013 by Mrs Gaynor George

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 7 Dec. 2012
I have now read all bella Andre books. I have loved the Sullivan series and each on has been a favourite until the next book. This was no exception. I totally love the mith character however I cannot wait for Tori story the hints have been there since book 2. I cannot wait for the details and hope we haven't got to wait too long. It is so nice to read about the closeness of the family yet such individual characters. Don't think about it just read them I am sure you will love them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Dec. 2012
I think this is my favourite "Sullivan" book. Smith was always so in control in the other books, and it was refreshing to see him lose it like his brothers did. Great story with a really strong female lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Much Passion, 13 Jan. 2013
Wow, what can I say?
I knew Smith's story was going to be great, he has been such a central character in the Sullivan Series that I have been anxiously waiting to get to his story and Bella Andre did not disappoint.
Smith is the movie star of the Sullivan Family. He has had his fair share of female attention and had revelled in it.
He is also willing to drop everything to put his family first.
Now in his 30's Smith is finally ready for more.....
Starting work on his new film he cast a very talented actress named Tatiana.
Valentina is Tatiana's sister and has taken care of her baby sister since she started in the movie business and has always been around to help her. Today is no exception.
She is beautiful, smart and adores Tatiana. Smith is completely smitten with her.
Although attracted to Smith, Valentina has sworn never to date anyone in and around the movie business. She has seen it all, not only with her sister but from the actors her mother has consistently dated since the death of her Father.
Can Smith win her heart? Is she willing to trust him enough to give it? Can she cope with both good and bad sides of his fame?
This story is so passionately written. I felt I was holding my breath throughout. The writing made me feel every emotion the characters were going through.
Some of the scene settings are just as important to this story as is the dialogue. I don't believe this story could have worked without every single piece.
Who knew a cupcake could bring so much pleasure to one story?
I would encourage everyone to rush out and buy this one. Smith's story is not one to be missed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than previous books in this series, 13 Aug. 2014
Bella Andre says "my favourite romances have always been about families. I love following brothers and sisters and cousins from book to book" and I agree, many of my favourite easy read romances follow this theme. Bella Andre, in my opinion, has a similar style to Bernadette Marie and Melody Anne, and focuses on the Sullivan family from San Francisco. What makes series romances like this successful for me is the interaction between the brothers and sisters, the teasing and ribbing.

Book 5 features film star Smith Sullivan and Valentina Landon, the sister and manager to his co-star in his new film Gravity. Valentina assumes he's just another actor who's going to take advantage of her little sister and warns him off, Smith persuades her that he's different and that he likes her not her sister. Life in the public eye is difficult for Valentina and threatens their future together.

Smith has intrigued me since we met him in previous books, not the fact that he's a film star but that's he's reserved, doesn't share much even with family. Throughout the book, as a lot is set around the filming of the movie, there are scenes of the film written up. I loved the film scenes, they are worthy of their own book. When Smith and Valentina's sex scene is filmed I couldn't help but feel for her, I can't imagine how awkward watching your boyfriend and sister would be.

An improvement on the previous few books in this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to seduce a girl who doesn't seem to like you? And how to resist this man?, 20 Feb. 2014
When I started to read those wonderful books, Smith (as the others of course) catch my attention and I kept wondering whenever he would next and who would be the lucky woman that would catch his kind heart...I wasn't disappointed! With Valentina, looking out for her younger actress sister playing in his movie, he has met his match! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Nov. 2013
This is my new favourite Smith Sullivan.
When an international movie star tries to find. Trouble is on his doorstep.
Valentina (His latest co-stars manager) is a tough nut to crack, but when she falls for Smith, she falls hard.
The whole series is an enjoyable easy to read romantic diversion to everyday life.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 26 Dec. 2013
I have loved everyone of the Sullivan family books, but right now this one has been so breath taken made me laugh and cry at the same time that I actually felt as if I was really there watching this beautiful love story unravel. Can't wait to read more about this beautiful family. Thank you .

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 24 Nov. 2013
This was another great read I loved Smith the way he protects Sophie and the bond they share its great and the way he and Valentina met and sneaked around, I just love hearing all about this family
It was good to know a bit about Valentina's sister Tatiana too

5.0 out of 5 stars Come A Little Bit Closer ( The Sullivan's ) by Bella Andre., 27 Feb. 2015
I can't seem to get enough of these excellent stories of "The Sullivan's " and this one is no exception
to the rule. It's sassy, sensual, as all the others are, but each one has different issues in all of them, but what stands out in all of them is that the ultimate love can make you strong and can help you overcome almost anything when it's the strongest. The love and affection and closeness between each member of the Sullivan family and their spouses and partners are infectious. Being mainly due to a devoted mother who tragically lost her loving husband at an early age which devastated the whole family. But that didn't stop her from loving and caring for her family without a thought for herself. Never has there been a greater love than a mother's love for her children, as old as time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional journey that is worth taking!, 25 July 2014
Smith to date is one of my ultimate favourites, he's famous but he's also a family man. He loves his family and is very protective of them. All the sullivan men are! Their poor sisters.

I love how Smith and Valentina met, through Smith working with her sisters. It works well because Valentina is scared of making the leap into love because love is scary and hard to define but I love how they find each other. I won't spoil it for you but it is worth reading. There are so many scenes where your heart will melt and other scenes where you want to scream in frustration, it is a journey you take along with them. I dare you all to read this and not fall for the characters and the world Bella has created. I am a lifelong fan girl of Bella. I so do recommend this!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Come a Little Bit Closer (Sullivans)
Come a Little Bit Closer (Sullivans) by Bella Andre (Mass Market Paperback - 25 Feb. 2014)