5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic start to a series that everyone should enjoy", 14 April 2012
ENA'S REVIEW

When I first began reading this book, I have to admit, I wasn't very impressed. I like to be drawn in quicker. however I stuck with the book and I am glad I did as i ended up thinking it was a fantastic! book.
In my opinion this book has something for every reader. It has elements of a thriller, crime, suspense etc and of course romantic elements thrown in too.
The ending was so well written. It was brilliant, even though I initially thought the ending was going to be sad, it turned out there was a twist in the tale and the ending e=was a very happy one.
So did I enjoy the book? Yes Would I recommend it? Yes I think everyone would find something they enjoy to read within this book. Would read more by Sharon Sala? Yes, definitely want to read more of the Rebel Ridge Series.

Available from Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk £4.80

4.0 out of 5 stars first book by this Author l have read, 25 Oct 2013
Excellent research completed about american Native Indian and post traumatic syndrome part of a series of stories
excellent description of the events but not what happened to the when at war.

5.0 out of 5 stars exelllent, 27 Mar 2013
Sharon Sala has once again written a book that I have found to be very hard to put down. i have loved every book of her,s that i have read

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind-Blowing!!!, 25 Jan 2013
I decided to buy this ebook because I received an email regarding this book which had a blurb about it and an excerpt which intrigued me. I read the reviews on this book and wanted to read the whole book. I did so immediately.
I absolutely loved this book. It was fab. The story was told from different characters viewpoint even the bad guys.
The heroine, Beth witnesses a murder committed by a big crime boss from the window of her best friend's house. She reports this to the police and is then forced into witness protection for her own safety. The safe houses are compromised three times and on that last one, Beth escapes and calls her uncle who helps her in getting her away and keeping her safe.
In this journey she is kept hidden by family members both from her fathers and mothers side. It was wonderful to read how the families all came together to keep Beth hidden from the bad guys even though they had plenty of resentments towards her parents for leaving the town 10 years previously and the reason behind it.
Beth was separated from the love of her life, Ryal when her parents left and took her with them. Circumstances made them believe that each didn't care for the other. There was alot of resentment between them. Ryal and his brothers kept Beth safe and also allowed Ryal and Beth to resolve differences that had occurred due to others actions.
It was lovely to read and could hardly put it down. I just wanted to read more and more about this family. It was totally beautiful.
Well Done Sharon Sala!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 11 Dec 2012
i thoroughly enjoyed this book although being an avid reader i found the romance to be slightly predictable although the plot was excellent.

Next of Kin (Rebel Ridge Novels)
Next of Kin (Rebel Ridge Novels) by Sharon Sala (Mass Market Paperback - 31 Jan 2012)