Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 February 2011
cannot believe last of the series so cannot wait to get stuck into the final chapter of feisty heroine faythe kicking some more butts!
on 23 February 2013
I really enjoyed this supernatural series. Compelling characters, fast pace action & a kick ass (literally) female lead. Great fun!
on 28 March 2013
Very good read would recommend to anyone who enjoys a good series of books. Had to buy all of them!
Please write more.
on 14 April 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Good fantasy; happy ending. What more can you ask for? Kept me engrossed from beginning to end.
on 4 December 2014
Amazing books, very easy reads (I read a book a night, but I am a bookworm!) very addictive and brilliant story lines.
on 19 March 2014
Love it love the whole series wish there were more books in the series. I'm addicted can't get enough of them
on 25 January 2013
I chose this rating because I absolutely loved this book and I would recommend everyone I know to read it.
on 31 December 2012
Great ending to a great series - a strong heroine for a change, flawed, strong, emotional she has it all!
on 12 October 2010
I LOVED this book, I think it is the best in the whole series, it is full of action and had me laughing one minute and crying like a baby the next, the enevitable decision comes at the very end of the book and I am sure a lots of people will not be disapointed, It is soo hard to let go of these charactors, I have been addicted to this series since I picked up Stray on special offer so long ago, I think it is even harder given the ending, there are so many places this series could go to and not just to do with Faythe, even a spin off series would be good.
I think Rachel Vincent is fantastic, she has an amzaing talent and these books are a huge credit to her. I can only hope for something - sometime/anytime in the future to give us an insight to Faythe's life after this book.
on 15 February 2016
Brilliant book and quick postage couldn't ask for anything more