4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking postcards
Very pretty post cards. Only disappointment was that I had not realised there are only 25 quotes. Each quote appears four times using the same design, and two colour schemes.
Published on 8 Jun. 2013 by Kate

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but very flimsy cards.
Cards feature 25 lovely designs in 4 different colour schemes each. However, cards are very thin and flimsy compared to other postcard sets I have purchased, I am concerned they will get creased when I send them.
Published 8 months ago by Ursula

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking postcards, 8 Jun. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Price, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: From the Desk of Jane Austen: 100 Postcards (Cards)
These cards and the box are sturdy, and the quotes are Jane Austen's finest, from her novels and letters. There are 25 quotes repeated 4 times in varying colour schemes. The only reason I gave it 4 rather than 5 stars is that the colours (autumn-y, muted) are not my favourite combinations (the box gives you an idea of the colour scheme).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Jane Austen lovers., 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: From the Desk of Jane Austen: 100 Postcards (Cards)
Fabulous! I loved them . Perfect gift for Jane Austen fans. Good quality. Really quaint and lovely choice of quotations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cards, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: From the Desk of Jane Austen: 100 Postcards (Cards)
I'm really happy with it!

There are "only" 25 different quotes, I was expecting to get 100 unique cards. In the end it doesn't really matter tough as the cards are really nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 27 April 2014
This review is from: From the Desk of Jane Austen: 100 Postcards (Cards)
Fantastic present for a friend who loves Austen. Good quality postcards and beautifully presented. I'd love the makers to produce more for other authors. Shakespeare?

4.0 out of 5 stars The quotes are great, the quality of the card is good and ..., 6 July 2014
This review is from: From the Desk of Jane Austen: 100 Postcards (Cards)
I bought these as presents for a couple of die-hard Austen fan friends of mine. The gifts were well received. The quotes are great, the quality of the card is good and the presentation box is study. On the other hand, the colour palette is fairly basic and I did wonder, even I as I added them to my 'basket,' who sends 100 postcards these days... Not many of us. Sets of 25 postcards for a quarter of the price would be better in my view.

5.0 out of 5 stars A special treat for a Jane Austen fan!, 28 July 2014
Lola (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: From the Desk of Jane Austen: 100 Postcards (Cards)
I am a huge fan of Jane Austen and when I saw these postcards in my local Waterstones I just had to get them. These are amazing, pastel coloured (although in a very limited colour-scheme), these are a selection of 25 quotes from Ms Austen’s literary works and personal letters, my personal favourite being: “I am very sorry to tell you that I am getting very extravagant and spending all my money, and what is worse for you, I have been spending yours too.” - letter from April 18, 1811. For anybody and everybody who has a soft spot for Jane, this would be a great treat when received in mail! Seriously, I feel it’s a treat just to look through the cards and smile at some sarcastic, some witty quotes “From the Desk of Jane Austen”. Yes, I wish there were 100 individual quotes, of course, but even these 25 quotes (repeating each 4 times) will be a wonderful gift for a fan. These would make a great gift or stocking filler.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but very flimsy cards., 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: From the Desk of Jane Austen: 100 Postcards (Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars the cards are great quality and feature lots of quotes and images, 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: From the Desk of Jane Austen: 100 Postcards (Cards)
lovely gift for a Jane Austen fan, the cards are great quality and feature lots of quotes and images. The box looks good too on a bookshelf and has a ribbon at the bottom to lift the cards out easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovely gift for a Jane Austen fan and ..., 26 Mar. 2015
Amanda (North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: From the Desk of Jane Austen: 100 Postcards (Cards)
Such a lovely gift for a Jane Austen fan and looks very elegant when displayed on the desk or bookshelf.

From the Desk of Jane Austen: 100 Postcards
From the Desk of Jane Austen: 100 Postcards by Potter Style (Cards - 20 Mar. 2013)