5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift idea!
I bought myself the individual 5 year journal and bought this for my recently married friend who is expecting her first child. I think it is a lovely way to keep track of your ideas and feelings over time, even more so during such a life changing moment.

The book feels like good quality, with sturdy feeling paper. This makes a really lovely grift for newly weds.
Published 14 months ago by Donna McConnell

2.0 out of 5 stars so don't think they really liked it.
bought as a gift, but they lost it within a month, so don't think they really liked it.
Published 8 months ago by kevin

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift idea!, 5 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Our Q and A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People (Diary)
A really good idea. My boyfriend and I write in this every day before we go to sleep. It is a real nice way of telling each other things you might not get to say enough or just gewtting to know each other better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Our Q and A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People (Diary)
Love this book. It was a bit smaller than I imagined. But the contents are great and me and my boyfriend thoroughly enjoy filling it in and reading each other's thoughts and entries. Each day is separated for 3 different years and you each get 3 lines of space to write a response to that says question.
Some of the questions so far have included 'what item of your partners would you like to throw out' 'what's the nicest compliment you've received lately' 'who's your celebrity crush?'
All create some interesting responses to say the least!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun & interesting questions, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Our Q and A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People (Diary)
Fun & interesting questions - I'm interested to see how our responses change over the next three years...to be continued!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Our Q and A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People (Diary)
Love this so much I've bought copies for other people. I really enjoy considering the questions and often think about them for a long while afterwards. This is a simple way to develop the way you think about life.
The quality of the book makes it ideal for a present - there's a golden edge to the pages which gives it a really special look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Our Q and A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People (Diary)
I already have one of the five year ones but brought this for my partner for our anniversary. Every night we do it and it's a really good starter for conversations we might not have thought of having! It's also funny to see some of the answers!! I would recommend this to any couple!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with this, 22 Feb. 2015
Ms. V. J. Taylor "V Taykir" (Southampton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Our Q and A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People (Diary)
So happy with this. Bought it as a gift for valentines for my fiancé. He likes it more than I thought and is the one reminding me to fill it in. Cant wait to compare in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE It, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Our Q and A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People (Diary)
We love it! It makes you think in stuff you'd never thought about! And you get to know a lot of funny stuff and important stuff that you don't usualy ask!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Valentines, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Our Q and A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People (Diary)
I brought this for my husband and I and we both write in it. Cant wait to look back in the future and have a good giggle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, great questions to answer as a couple, 30 Oct. 2014
L. Mitchell "Wild Swans Fan" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Our Q and A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People (Diary)
Excellent, great questions to answer as a couple. Although I have to admit my husband has not yet started his part yet.

Our Q and A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People
Our Q and A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People by Potter Style (Diary - 24 Oct. 2013)